Posted On:
    5/17/2014 2:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa View Post
    On a lighter note:

Hi Bullshido! Nice to see you! Hope everyone is well.
    hey man, good to see you too, you're doing judo now? cool, me too :)
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/17/2014 2:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, AMF just confirmed my post, thanks. I've been lazy the last few months I didn't feel like quoting the entire exchange. That was all I could find as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2014 3:05pm

Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet jesus I just looked at my join date and I have been on here for 10 yrs.....

On another note I saw a Austin Kung-fu: shaolin-do sticker on a car today up here in cedar park while driving.

I am currently working, but I thought the whole shaolin-do thing got settled years ago?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/17/2014 3:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa View Post
    I went through it and was going to point out the same posts. Yes, I was looking for his wife. To get her last name.

Why?

Because men often hide assets and addresses in their wives names. A wife does not always assume the last name of the husband.

Simple investigator-fu.

Why did I do this? Threats to Hedge's Mom. Who is a nice person.

Kendal, I know you are lurking and reading this. I know you know who I am. I'm still out there somewhere. Come get you some boy. It's a bit of a drive from where you are to where I live now. If your wife still has that piece of **** brown pickup with the white cap and the 10 billion bumper stickers get a Tripple A membership before you start out.

No challenge match. No nothing. Just come do your thing if you can. Bring your wife. I wont hurt her. Hell... She'll be stuck in a new city and I'll make sure she doesnt get lost visiting you in the hospital.

If you think you want to go the legal route instead, bring it. I'm not hard to find. Send the process server and lets go to court. Or contact the police where I am and have me arrested if you think you can make a charge stick.

That's fine. My Lawyers will eat your Lawyers. I dont even need money for lawyers. Several of them have already laughed at Seth on youtube. And laughed at your picture. And asked if I was worried because you are an armed dangerous pyscotic.

But... My world is full of people crazier and better armed then you. they want me dead. Why am I not dead?

Kendal, **** you for bringing me facebook drama 7 years later in another state. really... **** you.
    I'm only partially familiar with the events that pertain to this thread, so I'm just wondering if you can lend me a little more insight. Are you Slam Bradley?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/17/2014 3:49pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AMF View Post

I am currently working, but I thought the whole shaolin-do thing got settled years ago?
    LOL, dude that thing went sideways, but people do not care.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    5/17/2014 9:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet jesus I just looked at my join date and I have been on here for 10 yrs.....
    me too, which makes me think a bit about this:

Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    That's long enough to achieve a decent rank in that ninja-beating BJJ.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Charlie Don't Surf

Posted On:
    5/17/2014 11:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On another note I saw a Austin Kung-fu: shaolin-do sticker on a car today up here in cedar park while driving.
    Hey, if you're up in Cedar Park, do you ever train at the Relson Gracie association there?
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/17/2014 11:54pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AMF, thanks for the hard work.

Kendall knows I'll fight him in a public venue, under an open rule set. Hell I'll fight him with sticks if he wants weapons. We can do it for charity. He's known this for ten years. He's internet tough guyd instead because that's the world ninjas live in.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2014 2:10pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    AMF, thanks for the hard work.

Kendall knows I'll fight him in a public venue, under an open rule set. Hell I'll fight him with sticks if he wants weapons. We can do it for charity. He's known this for ten years. He's internet tough guyd instead because that's the world ninjas live in.
    No problem Hedge.

Didn't want to see you get hung up on false accusations. I remember when this all went down and DID'NT remember threats being made against spouse/family, so thought I'd lend a hand.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2014 2:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    Hey, if you're up in Cedar Park, do you ever train at the Relson Gracie association there?
    *SIGH* NOPE

Work takes up 100% of my time these days, sure would like to train there tho.