Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 12:51am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hedgehogey vs. da' Dirt Ninjer!

...for Antifa and Emetshamash's writeups of my totally awesome ninja raid. WATCH THIS SPACE.

Update: I'm on my way out. Antifa's writeup is pretty much correct, although I heard the duder claim around 2 years. Pure comedy gold coming once we get the video up.

I may regret this decision. These guys are in my extended circle of friends, and if i'm not lucky, this will spill over into the Anime club this originated from and perhaps even a circular myspace dramarama.

They're nice people and good cosplayers. They just can't fight. Take that for what it's worth.
    Last edited by Hedgehogey; 1/26/2007 2:41pm at .

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 1:34am

Style: Sub-wrestling, mostly...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhm, should I pull up a seat and get some popcorn?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 3:31am

Style: ITF Taekwon-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why didn't you write up the raid before making a thread about it?

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 4:32am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You people don't know anything about viral marketing.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 4:47am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im waiting with baited breath for 50 pages of you masturbating then refusing to show the video

oh wait they already made that movie

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 9:04am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    im waiting with baited breath for 50 pages of you masturbating then refusing to show the video

oh wait they already made that movie
    I'd +rep you for this one if I could. LOL

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 2:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    ...for Antifa and Emetshamash's writeups of my totally awesome ninja raid. WATCH THIS SPACE.
    Okay I'll get started. Emetshamash will post the video as soon as he gets the VHS transfer sorted out.

Background:

Hedge was at an event where he met an "Earth Ninja". Apparently there is some kid up in the suburbs with 1 year of training (Booj) has been training his friends in the large field/drainage ditch behind his housing developement.

He has divided his group into "elements" and asks them to concentrate on certain these elements for some time before they graduate to void. They work only on certain Kame and techniques based on the element that they "are".

So while an event the "Earth Ninja" felt lonely because he was the only "Eartha Ninja" there. So hedge choked him so he didnt have to be lonely anymore. Anyhow....

This... through the awesome power of t3h interwebz... led to a challenge match between our own hedgehogey-tan and the ninja lord of the suburban drainage ditch.

So we drove the 45 minutes up there. Arguing and getting lost since we cant find anything we finally found the kids mothers house and proceeded to park in the driveway and squished our way down the drainage ditch. We made the obligator ninja ambush and death by swarm of shuriken jokes. They were waiting for us on the other side.

After brief introductions it was on. They agreed on the rules after I prompted them (no biting from hedge, not face hits from ninja lord) and it was sort of on.

Hedge shot a takedown and the ninja-lord-of-cedar-park tried for the elbow int he back thing.... and was quite puzzled when nothing happened. he tried grinding it in. no dice. in seconds it was chokes-time.

Hedge did two more rounds with him which were uneventful trips to RNC-world with the kid barely fighting back. There was a near cruci-plata but all three rounds ended with chokes. Hedge swore on the way 3 throws for three gimicks. But the kid just couldnt refrain from showing his back. So we didnt make him buy us lunch for a week.

After the humiliation we had them show us around what it is they do in the ditch. We've got video of that.

The ditch-dojo does the following:

1) students are divided into elements based on.... something. I think which parts of the first kata they learn that they are best at.

2) They work their way through the lements to Void

3) Randori is done slow as ****

4) They dont sparr they are too deadly.

5) 2 nites a week 2 hours a nite.

6) At least 2 of them practice at another school

7) They dont cross train.

After we got that **** on video we rolled with the students some and showed them some stuff. It was fun. They students (3 of them) were nice kids, open minded and attentive. They werent afraid to spar and listened to our talk about aliveness.

While Hedge and I did this Emetshamash cornered the head ninja and got his story.

Dude lives with mommy, works at Kohls as a loss prevention officer and is an arrogant shitbag obviously starting a cult. I think we put an end to that. He fights with "convicts". Which means he grabs crackheads shoplifting. He told Emetshamas that he did not want to really do it but did not want to back out and look like a coward. When asked why he doesn spar he confirmed the 2-deadly for t3h sparr. Nuff said.

Hedge was not very nice to them. I was. We invited them to come work out with us anytime they wanted, if they came down to the Ghetto-fabulous side of town where we hang, told them what we do with our free time, and excused ourselves. Then we ate at our favorite Vietnamese joint.

Thats about it really.

If I missed something the other 2 will fill it in. If we cant get the video up we'll ask for somebody from Austin to help us convert and upload VHS.

And thats it from the Desk of the Bullshido Antifascist Good Squad
    Holding it down for Aliveness in ATX.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 2:38pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL Element Ninja?

Hedge, good job on the choke. Antifa you didn't spar?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 2:44pm

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa
    They agreed on the rules after I prompted them (no biting from hedge, not face hits from ninja lord) and it was sort of on.
    Gongsau without face hits? Pathetic.

Tomas

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 2:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    LOL Element Ninja?

Hedge, good job on the choke. Antifa you didn't spar?
    I did. Took 2 out of 3. Got tired and let the kid (the fire ninja) have some pride. all three throws won by RNC. no video. And not really impressive.

Hedge choked the Earth ninja again also. But everyone expected that. including the earth ninja.

one question remains unanswered:

if you get 5 element ninjas, how do you stick them together to make Voltron?
Page 1 of 137 1 23451151101 ... LastLast