Page 9 of 13 First ... 5678910111213 Last
  1. #81
    sochin101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,856
    Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    Oh, can't even find the right words for this question.
    Quite... Axleton... you've got supporting membership ... search for Anthony + playboy + secrets + sexual rampage + too many hotties, too little time...:eusa_shhh
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

    Gandhi


  2. #82
    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Goju - Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,854
    Style
    Improv comedy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    ANTHONY!! When did yiou start hanging out with PORN STARS?! IM SO JEALOUS!

    Anthony has been to the Playboy mansion for a party and even seen the Groto!!!

    My envy knows no bounds.

    Even though I am older and have kids I want Anthony to adopt me.


    Spoiler:
    Anthony is Ron Jeremy's stunt cock

  3. #83
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,358
    Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My instructor knows. He considers internet forums a waste of time. I'll keep posting anyway.
    Shut the hell up and train.

  4. #84

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,749
    Style
    Muay Thai & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelton
    ANTHONY!! When did yiou start hanging out with PORN STARS?! IM SO JEALOUS!
    I work with the Porn Industry, so it happens quite a bit.

    I've known Raven for some years, her partner and I have been friends for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  5. #85
    i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens! supporting member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    herndon, va, usa
    Posts
    3,521
    Style
    karate / bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but does she know you post on bullshido?

  6. #86

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,921
    Style
    white boy jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He knows I post here. I talk to him about it periodically. As far as I know rarely reads it. He finds it amusing. A couple of my class mates read it too.

  7. #87
    Locu5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,862
    Style
    the beeg
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I work with the Porn Industry, so it happens quite a bit.

    I've known Raven for some years, her partner and I have been friends for years.
    So South FL MegaThrowdown it is.
    Locu5
    combat sports hobbyist

  8. #88

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    Style
    Wing Chun, Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    I work with the Porn Industry, so it happens quite a bit.

    I've known Raven for some years, her partner and I have been friends for years.
    What do you do in the porn industry?

  9. #89
    I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it Join us... or die
    Goju - Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,854
    Style
    Improv comedy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See my spoiler in post #82

  10. #90

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,749
    Style
    Muay Thai & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJu - Joe
    Anthony has been to the Playboy mansion for a party and even seen the Groto!!!

    My envy knows no bounds.

    Even though I am older and have kids I want Anthony to adopt me.


    Spoiler:
    Anthony is Ron Jeremy's stunt cock
    AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That's great!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Page 9 of 13 First ... 5678910111213 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO