Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 8:14pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My instructors were made aware- I have the "get the chi knocked out of you, bullshido.net" patch on my gi and I wear the dry release Bully shirt all the time. Everybody loved the Coda Scott stuff. My MMA coach regisered and posted once or twice in that thread, the TKD bunch lurked, a karate instructor didn't really find it to his liking but then he and I have always been at odds on things, and Olorin would know better than me how aware of BS the judo instructor was.

Also, regarding watching what we post.... I've got over 9,500 posts spanning back 3 years- some of those posts were made under the influence..... damnit.

Ya know, I wonder if I printed out and bound all my posts just how big of a book would I end up with?

Hmmmmmmm.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 8:14pm

Style: Hiatus: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ironic I was considering a way to address this. Seeing as my old style was a college class that I took regularly for three years (even went as far as to drive about an hour to and from to go their main schools) takes place in the same building I weight train in kinda hard not to avoid them. I know there have been people from the same style who've posted on this forum, and one of which was a frequent poster however he never ever mentioned the name of the actual style (Did some snooping and as far as the way he described it, his forum name, and city location wasn't too hard to figure out). Hell people from my old style have frequently appeared in the Images of Disaster to boot.

There were a lot of internal politics and other issues which it probably wouldn't have been too good for me to be found out posting on Bullshido. Probably those same politics are the reason why the guy I mentioned previously never really spoke up about his background too much seeing as my memory serves he was high up in the organization. So yeah being on Bullshido is a big No No. Course Bullshido did help when I realized I wasn't learning how to fight, and it didn't help that every single damned person thought they were t3h d34dly.

Still feel bad whenever I spot those guys from that particular style in the halls, and avert my gaze. Don't have the heart to tell them... tell them their Bullshido :sad11:

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 8:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^
    ||
    ||

What style?

Your style field is empty.

My instructors enjoy what I send from the sight. Some of the more senior practitioners find the information enjoyable as well. One is still laughing at the guy who is not just a "grand master" but a SUPREME grand master.

Another had some dealings with a student of one of the people outed HERE a while back, and he found the information useful.

--J.D.

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 8:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been trying to introduce mine to bullshido. Just he never gets around to having a look

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 8:55pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think my current instructors care. If I stopped to tell them "I post on the internet about martial arts" they'd probably look at me like I interrupted class to say "celery doesn't go with gravy," it's just not a big part of their "care zone." They have the right basic attitude for posting here, though.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 9:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what he said, i know some mates of mine post on k-1fans and axkickboxing but i dont know any that post here. i imagine some are lurkers though.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 9:04pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My "instructor" is a Buddhist monk, who actually sees the idea of a Throwdown as being very much in line with Buddhist martial practice. There's no ego, no prize, no title attached, rather the individual's test of skill again the measure of another.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 9:05pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 9:20pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Die, Tenshi!
    …and Olorin would know better than me how aware of BS the judo instructor was.
    I never told James about the site. First off he was a Judo Nut-rider and I did not want him on here declaring the god like perfection of Kano’s creation.

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 9:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    what he said, i know some mates of mine post on k-1fans and axkickboxing but i dont know any that post here. i imagine some are lurkers though.
    Axkickboxing. SHudder. That site is too damn serious! All they do is... is.... not mock and abuse people! Its sooooo dulll......
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast