Page 15 of 101 First ... 51112131415161718192565 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That Van Damme was actually a bad ass.

That the Kumite was real.

Asians are the best fighters( i still believe that i'm part filipino...it helps me lol)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    I still think Ninjas are awesome though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHTf1dHz9UI
    Shinobi....like the most awesome ninja flick i've ever seen. Know any other movies like this?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sempaiman
    One of my all time favorites: When you get Black Belt you have to register your hands.
    I've heard that one!!

Once had a guy ask if my hands were registered with the police as deadly weapons.

I explained that no, they werent (didnt point out that my fingerprints are registered with them tho)

Anyhoo, this guy then goes on to talk about how im NOT REALLY A BLACKBELT, because if I was, i'd be registered with the police

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not going to bore you guys with restatements of previously said ones, so I'll just list three:

Eins) I used to think size and strength didn't matter in a fight.

Zwei) Afterwards, ironically, I had a brief period of time where I thought size and strength were the ONLY things that mattered (needless to say I was a Bob Sapp fan at that time).

Drei) Finally, I used to think boxing was not hard work and that I would get instant results. Fortunately I'm out of that belief.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    You're just butt hurt because I found your incredibly novel and impressive defense of "lifting up the knee" to be somewhat.... underwhelming. Would you be less upset if we cuddled?
    No, you would seem less a dick if you'd stated your problem with it. Seriously, having used it so many times in sparring and having it work for me, I really don't see your point.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PPlate
    No, you would seem less a dick if you'd stated your problem with it. Seriously, having used it so many times in sparring and having it work for me, I really don't see your point.

One time, Mav kicked me in the knee. A week later, my grandmother's knee blew out and she needed surgery. I still to this day have no idea how the **** he did that.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nunonbreak
    I stole a Canuck, married her, and brought her back to Arizona. I am raising a special breed of American / Canuck hybrid human I hope will have the best traits of both Nationalities.
    You screwed up, you moved back to Arizona.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to watch boxing matches and spot the "holes" that a wingy chunner would be able to exploit.
    Even made some dumb chunner comments to my friend when we had front row at a KB match. God I was thick.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought kicks were absolutely useless because if I couldn't do them God knows nobody can.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenfaust
    I'm not going to bore you guys with restatements of previously said ones, so I'll just list three:

Eins) I used to think size and strength didn't matter in a fight.

Zwei) Afterwards, ironically, I had a brief period of time where I thought size and strength were the ONLY things that mattered (needless to say I was a Bob Sapp fan at that time).

Drei) Finally, I used to think boxing was not hard work and that I would get instant results. Fortunately I'm out of that belief.
    I also went through this process, except I only discovered Bob Sapp in recent years.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Page 15 of 101 First ... 51112131415161718192565 ... Last