• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 6:18pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Filling AIDs infected butholes up with explosives and then detonating them in a crowded area. The explosive opens up wounds on the people, and at the same time blows the AIDs body up spreading the blood around. Then you all get AIDs. Thats the AIDs bomb.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 6:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember watching this thing on TV about some African guy who was living in Toronto, he had some weird strain of HIV and was going around infecting girls who would get sick and die but he was fine. They eventually had him reported to the CDC, who issued a court order for him to not have sex. He breached the order, but died before they could prosecute him. Can't remember his name, but I remember it was big news in the early 90's.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 6:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't lots of monkeys have HIV but for some reason it never affects them?
    Seems very funny considering the post previous to this one.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 6:27pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1
    This is the HIV bomb-
    Ahhh, a weaponized version of the virus. I approve!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 6:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sounds lioke a sweet idea to me

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 7:00pm

Style: PT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahhh, a weaponized version of the virus. I approve!
    the govts plan all along. You're all just playing into their hands.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 7:10pm

Style: Sub-wrestling, mostly...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    I remember watching this thing on TV about some African guy who was living in Toronto, he had some weird strain of HIV and was going around infecting girls who would get sick and die but he was fine. They eventually had him reported to the CDC, who issued a court order for him to not have sex. He breached the order, but died before they could prosecute him. Can't remember his name, but I remember it was big news in the early 90's.
    Holy ****, remind me to not try and bed any slutty women around here. Oh wait, that's not a problem. Is my bad luck actually good luck? Perhaps.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 7:27pm

Style: BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's an article from the NY Times about HIV testing

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...51C0A963958260

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 8:06pm

Style: BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    if people dont want to provide a blood test they are more than welcome to **** off. i really cant see any reason why a club wouldnt do these checks. it isnt hard to comply with legal guidelines doing it. it takes 10 minutes of the persons time to make sure they arent going to give the person they are rolling/sparring with a debilitating or even fatal disease. how many people do you think regularly get checked up by themselves and would even know if they are carrying?
    I gotto go with Alex on this one.

However alot of schools here in the states won't do this for a couple reasons. 1) The Privacy Act of 1974, 5 USC 552a Paragraph (b) prohibits the release of records unless authorized by the individual: http://www.usdoj.gov/oip/privstat.htm

By signing over their test results/medical history, some students (or their parents) may see that as an invasion of their privacy and not sign it, therefore the school would loose money.

2) If the student does agree, is tested, and the gym/school 'mismanages' the medical information in some way, there are stiff financial penalties that they would face.
    Penalties for violations of privacy
    The Privacy Rule includes both civil and criminal penalties for violations of privacy. Generally, penalties are expected to be assessed in cases where organizations or individuals act with willful neglect or intent to cause harm. Civil penalties are specified at $100 per violation, not to exceed $25,000 per person per year for identical violations. Criminal penalties for wrongful disclosure of PHI can go up to $250,000 and/or 10 years imprisonment if the offense is committed with intent to sell, transfer, or use PHI for commercial advantage, personal gain, or malicious harm.
    http://www.epic.org/privacy/medical/

So realistically, you couldn't force them to provide the actual results even if they did get tested, you would have to settle for their word, which is useless and potentially dangerous if they ARE infected.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 8:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what happens at our club is that we have one guy who keeps a record of all the blood tests that come in. apart from you him and the doctor nobody else sees these records. if something shows up you will unfortunately not be able to train but it will remain between you the doc and our man. it is part of our waiver that you will provide this test.

now if people dont want to hand their results over they dont have to. and our club is not obligated to train anyone who walks in the door so they are on their merry way. i see nothing in the above that would make this a problem unless the guy at the club started plastering the results around the local supermarket or something.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast