I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 3:25am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Frank Shamrock's IFL tryouts this weekend in San Jose

San Jose, CA – Razorclaws coach Frank Shamrock has announced that he will hold open tryouts this weekend for his Shamrock Submission Fight Team in San Jose, California.

The team fields fighters to compete in many of the world’s top MMA organizations, including his IFL squad, the San Jose Razorclaws. Though the team is based in northern California , many of its members live and work elsewhere when not training directly under Shamrock.

Shamrock is apparently looking to fill some gaps in the team that just the past weekend lost a close 3-2 match to his brother Ken Shamrock’s Nevada Lions. Much was made of the rivalry between the two siblings, but the Lions notched the victory despite impressive wins by Razorclaws Clint Coronel and Brian Foster.

The Lions themselves were formed after Ken Shamrock held open tryouts of his own before the season began, but this marks the first time that an IFL coach has opened his gym in the search for new talent after the first event.

The tryouts will be held at the Shamrock Martial Arts Academy in San Jose , California this Saturday and Sunday, January 27-28, between 11 am and 3 pm.

Most notably, Shamrock is looking to fill holes in his light heavyweight division, as well as adding alternates in other weight classes. Fighters of all classes and experience levels are welcome to try out, according to Shamrock’s spokesperson.

More information about the team and the tryouts can be found at www.frankshamrock.com.
    I just got this emailed to me from a super secret source. I think I might go ahead and try this. It can't hurt to try, no? If not at the very least, I'll be able to get a bit of a training session and who knows, maybe I'll make the team? We shall see. Anybody else want to go for it?

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 10:01am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it is anything like his brother's tryouts, they already know who they're taking and it is largely for show or maybe one spot.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 5:10pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to the website they have tryouts every month. To tryout you have to pay $150 unless your a pro with 6 or more fights, than you can tryout for free.