Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 3:01pm

Style: Karate, Sadism, Violence.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc L. Jerk
    **** your mom. I don't even know who the hell you are.

Correction. I fucked your mom.

And if you knew who I was, you would know about the thousands of dollars I owe your crack whore mother in child support.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim
    Correction. I fucked your mom.

And if you knew who I was, you would know about the thousands of dollars I owe your crack whore mother in child support.

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 4:37pm

Style: Karate, Sadism, Violence.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc L. Jerk
    Yawn.

Btw, how much are you selling your sweet asian ass for?

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 4:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim
    Yawn.

Btw, how much are you selling your sweet asian ass for?

I believe he goes for a grocery bag of oranges.

Anyways back on topic.

To the original poster did anyone ever try and tell this guy just to choose one technique in his head, not even a submission, just a sweep or position and make that his goal instead of trying to tap people out?

That way by sucessfully doing the technique he's winning and learning at the same time?

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 5:58pm

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustardo
    We have a new guy at our club. He joined about 3 weeks ago. He's about 23 and he claims he has no MA experience outside of Tang soo do. He's fairly big and he seems to never gas out.

The problem with this is he's a complete fucking spaz ass.

Last week while one of our blue belts (who was going at about 25% to be nice to the newbie) had him in a cross body (he had about 70 pounds on the blue belt) he tossed the blue belt off the mat and about 3 feet away from the door, when he came back pissed off he arm bared the guy in like 10 seconds. This is when we discover that the spaz has "Im-not-gonna-tap-itus". The blue belt just let it go cause he didn't feel like breaking the guys arm or causing any damage. Right afterward he was like " I WANT TO GO AGAIN!!!"

Today I was rolling with him and we end up rolling right into our instructor and another guy. So I stop, which he takes as his opportunity to be a complete fucking tard and try a miserable attempt at choking me from my guard.

Usually I'd chalk this up to normal douchbaggery, but today while I'm watching him roll with another blue belt he tried doing fucking leg locks. Now If he hasn't been trained in any MA besides tang soo do where the **** is he learning leg locks from? He didnt know what the **** he was doing and got choked out right after. After this he was strongly advised not to attempt leg locks.

When he rolls with everyone he seems to treat it like it's life or death and not training. We've explained to him several times that if he injures training partners he wont have anyone to train with. No amount of getting the **** choked out of him or near arm breaks seems to discourage him.

Ever have anyone like this at your club? How'd you handle it? Is there a better way than just not rolling with the guy?

See, in wrestling that sort of thing gets fixed right away.
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 3:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wakinonioi
    See, in wrestling that sort of thing gets fixed right away.
    Your valet distracts the ref and you hit Matt Spaz with a chair?
    Chairshot FTW!
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 8:10am

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or....or that, that's an option...
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 11:28am

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mat Spazzes are why wrestling allows oil checks.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 11:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus
    Mat Spazzes are why wrestling allows oil checks.
    Oil check... release the hold?
    Hell, I'd buy you a drink...
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 1:01pm

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well our gym picked up it's own spaz last week. Maybe I am being a little over criticle of the guy. He doesn't run his mouth constantly and is personable enough but when we roll he rediculous and out for blood. My style is pretty aggressive so the coaches paired him with me. That and me being 230 and him 330 I am the closest to his wieght. The dude it stout, stout enough to just muscle me over but didn't have the technique to keep on top. I fucked up and gave up too much of my neck when I turned to kneebar him and he sunk in a good choke. I don't tap until I can feel that a guys choke is in good, working and I can't break it. Well he had me and I tapped and he sucked it in more and I tapped more and he sucked it in more and the coaches pulled his arms apart. The fucker smushed my adams apple bad enough I couldn't swallow for about a half hour and I still have serious pain swallowing 24 hours later. At the end of practice when I could half assed breath again and I accepted his appologies as genuine I was helping him with and armlock. I'd let him get about half way there then put up a fight and make him work for it. Well the cock sucker got locked in and sucked to his chest good and I told him to be careful but turn with his shoulders until I tap. He did and I tapped and he cranked it even harder and once again the coaches had to pull him off. The team owner told me next time we roll to just lay into his body until he give up his back and give his a a good chokeing in return. I suggested that they just get rid of the fat **** if he can't control himself.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast