Style
    Kuk Sool Won
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Muay Thai Schools in the SF Bay Area

First of I wanted to say hello as I've lurked on this site for a little over a year, but have never really posted.

I've taken Kuk Sool Won about 10 years ago and have now decided that I want to take Muay Thai. However, there is a lot of BS out there so I wanted to know of some schools that anyone could recommend in the San Francisco Bay Area. The only one I really know of is Fairtex, so if anyone can give me some input it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Al

GhostOfKimura
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So ghostrider4evr, you decided to go ahead and register huh? Cool. Don't forget to review your dojo.

Style
    TKD, MT, KEMPO
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fairtex is the cleanest, best equipped by far. The other gyms buy fairtex's used equipment. Maybe I'm biased, but the guy that is the MT coach on Ultimate Fighter is the main coach at Fairtex, and he also helped Liddel. Unless it is really hard to get over there, that's where I'd go. I've been to other gyms out in Oakland, and there is only one that has a Thai or Dutch instructor. Prepare to have some of your illusions shattered about certain kicks, etc, but it's all good.