Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    and good morning to you too supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bao's still here? :disgust:

Quote Originally Posted by Jez
    hmm yes baofuhaibo.. im familiar with some of his 'work' from a while back.

Jakson, you are a ****-stirring troll..

And the bike ride to training is about 45 minutes. Considering i have to to go that distance to get home as well, i think i may ditch it on weight training days, because my legs were rooted today.
    Exactly. Unless your 45 minute bike ride is actually a slow cruise of few miles, you won't be able to do a full intensity lower body workout.

Also, what up with the insults? If you're going to call the man a **** don't censor it.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe drinking some carbs along the ride will help? Replenish what you are using en route?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1
    Maybe drinking some carbs along the ride will help? Replenish what you are using en route?

hrhmm i was thinking that but, i really cant be bothered and i would always be thinking 'am i drinking carbohydrate in to replenish my glycogen? am i drinking too much?' so yeah.

I do alot of cardio on cardio days anyways.

cheers

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon

Also, what up with the insults? If you're going to call the man a **** don't censor it.

i think its the 0.02% feminist in me that triggers an odd twinge in seeing the word **** written uncensored. It gives me the 'heebie-jeebies'. :violent1:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** is the only word my mum wont let me say in front of her

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're squatting hard enough you shouldn't be able to ride a bike home.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not allowed to squat yet due to shoulder. but i have experienced alot of difficulty making it home after hamstring curls and the like.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can't squat a sandbag on opposite shoulder? BW? Pistol? Suitcase Deadlift? Split Jump?

BTW, ****'s the only insult I would've accepted. Anything less would've made me angry for lack of effort.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Err.. wouldnt having the majority of the weight during a squat on one side create a muscular imbalance? I'm not saying it would, just asking. - in reference to the sandbag suggestion

And jumping about it is pretty much out the picture for me for a while, i dont want to risk falling over in any form, and i cant raise my arms quickly yet - in reference to Pistol Squats

And are there any real benefits i can get from body weight squats that i couldnt get from other leg excercises? plus i generally have to do high numbers of reps with body weight squats to feel any kind of a 'burn'.

I'll check with my physio about the suitcase deadlift, it sounds like something i might be able to do, but i dont know if tensing the shoulder muscle (at the start of the lift) is a good thing at this stage.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    people say yes, but i used to be as skinny as a stick and i ride my bike everyday and home to the gym, and even run while im at the gym and ive gained some decent size.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last