Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/23/2007 9:07pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

cardio + weights + cardio = bad thing?

If i ride my pushbike to the gym, have a weights session (including legs) , and then ride home, am i going to struggle to gain mighty mighty biceps?

Im 17 and eat like a horse by the way

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 12:49am

Style: Throwing, and Matwork

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. Your an idiot.

First of all, what are your goals? And please don't use the phrase "mighty mighty biceps" again. That phrase causes a muscle spasm that forces me to choke the nearest 17 year old to death.

Second of all, the facts. You run out of glycogen and start burning protein in the muscle after 20-30 minutes of sustained intensity exercise. Your bike ride an hour? No? Don't worry about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 2:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont think that outburst was really necessary, and after reading some of your other posts, i have reached the conclusion that you, sir, are a c*nt.

I'm terribly sorry if i wasnt born with all the knowledge in the world ingrained into my brain like you OBVIOUSLY were, and resorted to asking a fitness related question in a fitness forum due to conflicting advice i had found after some google research.

And 'mighty mighty biceps' was me refferring to the fact that, due to shoulder surgery, my left arm is pretty gimpy and fatigues quickly, so yes, im trying to build it back up and are looking to make sure im not just running in circles.

I dont know what your problem is, but i suspect its another vain attempt at being 'one of the cool kids' in the fitness forum crew.

eat ****.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 2:16am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ignore the fucktard, hes been banned twice for being a total loser. if you want some funny **** do a search on the user baofuhaibo to read some of the gems that come from this guy.

anyway as to your question- no, basically.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 2:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alex is the correct, at least with the no part. You see, I see **** like your post all the time, and I cringe at the thought that you CAN'T search for your answer, because everyone words it differently. So I have to do an outburst at everyone who posts these kinds of questions, because the "O" key on my keyboard doesn't work and I have to pound on it 3 times per "O", and everyone ignores my good posts, so now I have an inferiority complex.

Fie on you! You have brought tears to the eyes of a sailor!

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 2:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so you actually joined the navy? im guessing no because you are the kind of person who talks and never does.

you have no good posts.

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 3:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I do and yes I did. Did you see my post on the kickboxing conditioning thread recently? Can you think of a more fun conditioning protocol? No? Then umm, die or something, I'm out of teen angst pills.

How do I not "do"? You want proof of what I do? Wait. Putting together a program takes time, I'm roughly 75% done including pdfs and photos, I'm hoping for a video too, though I wouldn't hold my breath. I need a website to host, I'm balancing the attributes of T-Nation, Yahoo 360 and geocities. What do you think?

I leave March 13th. You think I'm lying? Watch 8 or so weeks of my posts not scroll by, and who knows if I'll have computer access in my A school, MA rating, Sioux City Texas. So you may go post free from me for upwards of 4 months!

**** you math class

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 3:18am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 4:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Jackson
    Yes I do and yes I did. Did you see my post on the kickboxing conditioning thread recently? Can you think of a more fun conditioning protocol? No? Then umm, die or something, I'm out of teen angst pills.

How do I not "do"? You want proof of what I do? Wait. Putting together a program takes time, I'm roughly 75% done including pdfs and photos, I'm hoping for a video too, though I wouldn't hold my breath. I need a website to host, I'm balancing the attributes of T-Nation, Yahoo 360 and geocities. What do you think?

I leave March 13th. You think I'm lying? Watch 8 or so weeks of my posts not scroll by, and who knows if I'll have computer access in my A school, MA rating, Sioux City Texas. So you may go post free from me for upwards of 4 months!
    guess what, nobody missed you when you werent posting before now and nobody will miss you again, fuckface. and putting together a program? havent you been doing that for fucking years? i wrote an A+ fitness program for a uni paper in a few weeks. then again im not a fucking moron.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2007 5:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hmm yes baofuhaibo.. im familiar with some of his 'work' from a while back.

Jakson, you are a ****-stirring troll..

And the bike ride to training is about 45 minutes. Considering i have to to go that distance to get home as well, i think i may ditch it on weight training days, because my legs were rooted today.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast