Cod liver oil and glutamine either work for you or don't. You can only know if you try.
im taking a fish oil supplement and i notice more that my knee joints are feeling a little more, 'lubricated' i suppose, rather than my shoulder.
Here is a basic list of ten nutritional habits you can follow. I give this to all my clients. If there is a time frame to put on or add weight we regulate the calories. If they have food allergies or intolerance we address that in addition to putting them on a 4 day food rotation diet. For optimal health and vitality and total individualization we use metabolic typing protocols. We also use a modified protein sparing fast to really cut people up. We use other nutritional protocols as well but these are the results getters. Follow this plan 85-90% of the time and your physique will improve as well as energy and mood levels. You can also save money by avoiding overpriced supplements. Save those until you can follow this plan for at least 6 weeks. And to answer your question following exercise you have a window of 45 minutes to 2 hours (the sooner the better) to replace used energy stores and shuttle vital nutrients to restore you catabolised musculature, Any questions email me at [email protected] I will be happy to answer them
1) Eat every 2-3 hours
2) Include lean protein in every feeding
3) Eat vegetables at every feeding opportunity
4) Eat fruits and vegetables at any meal “other carbs” only after exercise
5) Eat healthy fats
6) Only drink water
7) Divide your bodyweight in half and drink that many oz. of water daily. For example a 150 lb. person would drink 75 oz. of water daily. Water drank at meals and during exercise does not count
8) Eat whole foods rather than supplements if possible
9) Plan ahead with your feedings
10) Eat a wide variety of foods
Cheers, that looks like it might be helpful!