Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 6:52pm

Style: CQC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cod liver oil and glutamine either work for you or don't. You can only know if you try.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2007 7:47pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im taking a fish oil supplement and i notice more that my knee joints are feeling a little more, 'lubricated' i suppose, rather than my shoulder.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/26/2007 2:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is a basic list of ten nutritional habits you can follow. I give this to all my clients. If there is a time frame to put on or add weight we regulate the calories. If they have food allergies or intolerance we address that in addition to putting them on a 4 day food rotation diet. For optimal health and vitality and total individualization we use metabolic typing protocols. We also use a modified protein sparing fast to really cut people up. We use other nutritional protocols as well but these are the results getters. Follow this plan 85-90% of the time and your physique will improve as well as energy and mood levels. You can also save money by avoiding overpriced supplements. Save those until you can follow this plan for at least 6 weeks. And to answer your question following exercise you have a window of 45 minutes to 2 hours (the sooner the better) to replace used energy stores and shuttle vital nutrients to restore you catabolised musculature, Any questions email me at Andy@holisticperformance.com I will be happy to answer them

1) Eat every 2-3 hours

2) Include lean protein in every feeding

3) Eat vegetables at every feeding opportunity

4) Eat fruits and vegetables at any meal “other carbs” only after exercise

5) Eat healthy fats

6) Only drink water

7) Divide your bodyweight in half and drink that many oz. of water daily. For example a 150 lb. person would drink 75 oz. of water daily. Water drank at meals and during exercise does not count

8) Eat whole foods rather than supplements if possible

9) Plan ahead with your feedings

10) Eat a wide variety of foods

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2007 3:13am

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cheers, that looks like it might be helpful!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12