Posted On:
    3/20/2010 11:33pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jason Stork aka Mountainous

Email sent to Jason Stork:
    Dear Mr. Stork,
    I make contact with you today to touch base with hope that you’ll communicate with me with regards to matters relating to your YouTube internet presence, your interest in Ninjutsu and Military weapons and tactics.

I’m a contributor to an online martial arts consumer advocacy website – www.bullshido.net You may or may not be aware that Mr. Ralph Severe was recently ‘investigated’ resulting in a formal review and write-up of the investigation’s findings.

It is felt that you have obtained your Black Belt in Ninjutsu via an online/DVD course without the benefit of formal direct instruction from a recognised or respected instructor, indeed it is also understood that you now hold a black belt from Mr. Severe’s own academy whilst it doesn’t appear that you’ve undertaken (much if any) formal instruction to obtain that grade.

It is also noted from your videos on YouTube that you are presenting skill-set based material.

I wonder Mr. Stork if you’d care to comment on the above? I’ve taken the liberty of starting a discussion thread which can be found here : http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...38#post2336838

You will note this email has been reproduced there and I hope you’ll seriously consider offering your perspective to the issues I’ve highlighted in this short email.

In the interests of transparency I will be happy to continue this dialogue through the website rather than via email.

Thank you for your time
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 7:35am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 7:34pm

Style: fangfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Push it to the limit

Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 7:54pm

supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are you even bothering with this guy, is he selling something? Let him hang out in his Budo room, he's really psyched about it.
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 8:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JBliss View Post
    Why are you even bothering with this guy, is he selling something? Let him hang out in his Budo room, he's really psyched about it.
    He is teaching and awarding rank over the internet, apparently. Well, according to Silvan, he is (I haven't exactly been following Stork's YouTube crap religiously).

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Youtube Ninja assault - BEWARE!!!

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 8:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    He is teaching and awarding rank over the internet, apparently. Well, according to Silvan, he is (I haven't exactly been following Stork's YouTube crap religiously).

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Youtube Ninja assault - BEWARE!!!
    If we can get some specific instances of this, that would be grounds for a writeup. If not, let the lonely man in the mountains do his thing, and attempt to lure people to play with him.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2010 9:30pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The difference between Choson ninja and Mountainous is that one is using youtube to teach questionable technique and one is just having fun larping.

Mountainous IMO seem aware that he is larping, maybe he is like Phil Elmore with the "raised eyebrow" whom a lot of people did not realize that they know they are larping and quietly laughing at people that did not realize that.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 12:22am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I **** YOU NOT PEOPLE - This thread is NOT going to go in the direction of the YMAS thread.

If you don't have contributory content STOP POSTING.

Start reading the STICKY for this forum
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 6:10pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've previously invited him to contribute to the Severe discussion. Twice. I posted my invite on his Youtube page. No answer & my post never appeared. I've read elsewhere that he just deletes the many comments he doesn't like. Don't get your hopes up that he'll show.

There was a friend of his that posted in his defense on a previous thread. I'll see if I can run him down.

Posted On:
    3/22/2010 6:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffphansen77 View Post
    I've previously invited him to contribute to the Severe discussion. Twice. I posted my invite on his Youtube page. No answer & my post never appeared. I've read elsewhere that he just deletes the many comments he doesn't like. Don't get your hopes up that he'll show.

There was a friend of his that posted in his defense on a previous thread. I'll see if I can run him down.
    Odds are, he is reading, simply not posting.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast