Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 9:00am

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I appreciate the info everyone. I havent started the suppliments yet but I weighed 150 pounds yesterday :)

Down from 165~168 back in september.

Working my way back to health

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 5:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Injury magnet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Xenical now approved for Over the Counter (OTC).
    It is to be called "Alli"
    widely available this summer.

Relevant articles:

MSNBC
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17032249/

Drug Company news Release
    http://www.gsk.com/ControllerServlet...402&newsid=965

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 6:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anna Nicole Smith.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 6:58pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that what she died off???
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 7:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure, but I will wager a nickel that it contributed significantly. Mainly because she's dumb and prolly choked down handfuls with diet coke and pizza.

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 7:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's my guess too, lets start a poll!
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 7:17pm

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here I thought you guys were talking about another dead body builder, meth freak Mike Mentzer. Dan Duchaine claimed Mentzer drank he's own urine- opp's Duchaine's dead, too! I'd be careful with some of this stuff, I mean Liddel trains like a freak, and he still has love handles. Even T-nation said it's not actually that healthy to be extremely ripped. Now, if I could just find a supplement that helped with my bruising........

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    2/10/2007 1:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Walgreens had hydroxycut on sale so I went for a bottle of it which I started taking today. It probably hasnt had enough time to work yet.

But I'll post any progress here.

I've not been to the gym in a couple weeks due to my car breaking down but right now i am trying to run 30 minutes, twice a day on the ellliptical at variable settings (I do one of the programs that varies the reisistence). A few times I've done 30 minutes around lunch and an hour at night.

So I'll keep that up and see how it goes.

When I weigh 145 pounds I am going to beat up little girls, it'll be awesome. I already make most 155+ girls look weak so any 145ers out there are going to be very unhappy to have me in the ring with them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2007 3:32pm

Style: BJJ/boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anna, First I'd got and find out what is your percentage of body fat. If you check around you can usually find someplace that has the water tank (I believe that is the most accurate method, someone correct me if I'm wrong) usually costs about $25.00 to find out. From there you can figure out what you have to work with.

I'd also increase the water intake, lift weights and when I want to lose weight and have the will power I don't eat anything after 6:00 pm and only drink water after that time. The multi meals I've heard anywhere from 4 to 7 small meals a day is usually good too.

The only supplement I had any success with was ephedra, you can still get it mostly at gas stations and such behind the counter in individual packs. The recent medical information about it though might discourage you and rightly so. If you are already at 150lbs you can cut down to 145 easily as most professional fighters seem to do it through dehydration right before a fight weigh in. Anyway, good luck.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    2/10/2007 3:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could cut to 145 with water weight (I've cut from 165 down to 153 in the past, that's a killer) but I'd like it better if I could get to 145 walk weight and then cut down to 140 or even the high 130's for a fight weight if I felt inclined to do so.

Basically my deal is that fight options at 155-165 and up (my former fight weight) are limited for women so the lower I can get the more doors open. And it's better if I can get a low walk weight because dehydrating and fighting without a day between weigh ins is a total killer (big time pro's that do this kind of weight cutting typically have a day between weighins and fight night)

Right now i'm drinking about a gallon of water a day when I can force it down :)
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast