Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/18/2007 4:37pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Marcelo Garcia's BJJ Seminar at ATT Hollywood, FL

Hmmm, can't remember if this is the right forum for this, so we'll see.

Mofos in Florida, American Top Team Hollywood is scheduling a two day grappling seminar with Marcelo Garcia on Saturday March 3rd and Sunday March 4th.

Marcelo Garcia is 5 times Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Champion and 2 time submission grappling champion at the Abu Dahbi Combat Club (ADCC) tournaments. For any grappler depending of experience or background (be it BJJ, Judo, CSW), you do not want to miss this seminar.

The cost of the seminars is $100 per day prior to the seminar. Price may increase for walks in. Furthermore, Marcelo will be available for private lessons on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for gi and no gi training, but time slots are limited. If you plan to attend, please try to confirm with the school as soon as possible. Also, take advantage of paying for the seminar in advanced.

Please contact Mike Daher (Md817@aol.com) from American Top Team Hollywood at the school number 954-316-4676 for additional information if you are interested (remember to tell him Luis sent you:P)
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    1/23/2007 12:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [post whoring so that no one in FL misses any of this]
    Marcelo Garcia's Seminar at ATT Hollywood (March 3rd and 4th) : http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50218

Renato Tavares' Atlantic Cup (Jan, 27) : http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50376

Florida Throwdown (sometime in Feb) : http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36353
    [/post whoring so that no one in FL misses any of this]
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 9:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI to all florida mofos. Please remember that the seminar is in 3 weeks from now, so if you are interested, please contact Mike from ATT Hollywood to pre-register and save some moolah.