Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm, being an ACSM personal trainer I should probably post in this forum more. I have to post seriously then, and I also have to think. You know how discouraging it gets the 999999th time you try and answer the questions "how do I lose weight?" or "how do I get bigger?", knowing that the person asking will in a 99.99% likely-hood, never really try for more than a week?
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Feedback, how do I look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club? I have no access to weights, I don't want to change my diet, I'm a heavy chain smoker so cardio is out of the question, I work the graveyard shift and only get 2 hours a week, and to make up the lost energy I'm usually snorting coke 14 hours a day. If I don't get results in about a week, I'm going to tell everyone what a crappy trainer you are.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TAKE MORE COKE
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    Feedback, how do I look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club? I have no access to weights, I don't want to change my diet, I'm a heavy chain smoker so cardio is out of the question, I work the graveyard shift and only get 2 hours a week, and to make up the lost energy I'm usually snorting coke 14 hours a day. If I don't get results in about a week, I'm going to tell everyone what a crappy trainer you are.
    I accomplished this exact feat myself, although it involved lots of tanning lotion and edgy lighting.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do everthing real hard but also rest.

Just my .02 cents.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    Hmm, being an ACSM personal trainer I should probably post in this forum more.
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    Indeed.

Page 2 of 2 First 12