Posted On:
    1/16/2007 1:54am

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Repulsive Monkey
    Does she ever have to pee?

I have to drink a gallon of water a day for my weight cutting efforts. I pee so much it should be illegal.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/16/2007 4:17am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does drinking a gallon of water help cut weight Anna? I would have presumed that dehydrating would have been in order.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    1/16/2007 10:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You give your body plenty of water right up until you're ready to dehydrate and it will more readily release water when you're ready to sweat some pounds off. In addition to this simply drinking a lot of water seems to help me lose weight when I can bring myself to do it consistently.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2007 10:28am

Style: Sub Westling, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Basically we got the busstation as we were going to take the greyhound, greyhound cancelled the bus due to weather, refused to refund our money(300 bucks) and that sucked, then we had a real pain in the ass trying to find last minute flight tickets (and i do mean last minute) which wound up costing over 500 dollars all said and done.
    Thats crazy. They cancel a bus yuove payed good money for and dont give you a refund? How the hell do they get away with that?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/16/2007 10:43am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    You give your body plenty of water right up until you're ready to dehydrate and it will more readily release water when you're ready to sweat some pounds off. In addition to this simply drinking a lot of water seems to help me lose weight when I can bring myself to do it consistently.
    My Mum was on some crazy Thyroid related diet once and they told her to drink tons of water because it stops you feeling hungry. I never really thought much of that idea at the time.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2007 10:43am

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DDale
    Thats crazy. They cancel a bus yuove payed good money for and dont give you a refund? How the hell do they get away with that?

She probably forgot her gun. They're much nicer when you have a gun.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    1/16/2007 10:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I have no fucking clue. I'm going to call the corporate office at some point and see whats up but I didnt have time to deal with the rudeass fat bitches behind the counter and the security guard at the busstation was nice to me and ashly before **** went downhill so I didnt want to make his night tough.

(He wrote us a little note saying that he thought it was great that we were openly affectionette in public)

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    1/16/2007 11:02am

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indeed. You paid for a bus. No bus. Money Back.

I'm not admitted to Law School yet but this seems pretty fucking basic. Was there a big waiver when you bought the tickets that said "In buying this ticket I accept the risk that if the bus company doesn't feel like giving me anything I'll let them keep the money because I'm a big idiot."?

EDIT:

P.S: Keep on riding. You two and Alex keep the dream of becoming a real fighter alive for me.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast