Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 6:54pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Throwing up? BAH!!! That's weak.

The best way to win a street fight is to poop right there. Then, you grab poo with your hands and fling it at your opponent, while going "oooooh ooohhh ohhhh" like a crazy monkey. See? I have the r34l crazy monkey!!!! :viking:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 7:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "t can be easy to remember that many of weak spots are down the 'center-line' of the body (i.e. down an imaginary line drawn from forehead to groin)."

Looks like a chunner got in on the action.

If it can be edited by anyone, it's pretty worthless. Any martial theorist can share their 'knowledge', which is kind of like having a lovely bouillebaise with some **** in it. Such articles should be written by experts, not LARPers.

"To avoid being choked altogether, when you see that you are in danger of it, tuck your chin into your chest. That way, you cannot be choked."

Awesome. I wonder if he'd share his knowledge with pro-fighters?

"If you are attacked by multiple enemies, taking out just one can scare the others off."

Awesome. If Bruce Lee can do it on film, it must work in real life.
    Last edited by Matsufubu; 1/11/2007 7:45pm at .
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 6:53am

Style: Tapping

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladesinger
    Overall, bad, but there's some good points in there. Mostly about running away.
    Hehehehe, I thought y'all would get a kick out of it. They also have a step by step about how to twart an abduction too. :5exclaim:
    Last edited by ekgheiy; 1/12/2007 7:08am at . Reason: Typo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 6:59am

Style: Tapping

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Krumpus
    Would anyone care to send them an e-mail or should I?
    Better you than me. :icon_wink I must say, I'm much interested in reading that email. :icon_mrgr

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 7:30am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsufubu
    "To avoid being choked altogether, when you see that you are in danger of it, tuck your chin into your chest. That way, you cannot be choked."

Awesome. I wonder if he'd share his knowledge with pro-fighters?
    That's a completely non-deniable LOLocaust!

I vote we leave this thing up to improve the gene pool, it can be metaphorical chlorine.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Charlie Don't Surf

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 9:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have the best advice for winning a street fight. First, you get a crew with jackhammers to break up the concrete, then you get a backhoe to scoop up the pieces and load them in dump trunks. Once filled, the dump trucks drive off and "voilas!" you have successfully defeated th3 d34dly st33t. :headbang:

P.S. I blatantly stole this technique from somone on Budoseek. :tongue11:

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 10:44am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best way to win a street fight is to fight with a guy you know you can beat. Only a fool will fight with someone he can't beat.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 10:46am

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well that's deep.........

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 11:59am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sempaiman
    The best way to win a street fight is to fight with a guy you know you can beat. Only a fool will fight with someone he can't beat.
    Dude, that's too risky. You can make a mistake. Just look what happened to Nacho in "Nacho Libre" :eusa_doh:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 1:30pm

Style: Uechi Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like a bunch of Psychologist pansie's wrote the dame thing, or CODA SCOTT...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast