Thread: Hello

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hello

I'm a newbie,just stopping in to say "Hi".

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi and thanks for the welcome.
    I have practiced Aiki-Jiujitsu in Wilmington Delaware,under Matthew Robinson.
    It has been a while since I have been active,but still maintain my basics. I have picked up an interest for Kyokushin and am looking to see if I can find someone within my area that is experienced in that system. How about you? I see you are into MMA,what is your foundational art?

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome. is aikijujutsu the only jujutsu style in which you train?

er, someone may be along shortly to interrogate you about your lineage or something.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonhedz02
    Hi and thanks for the welcome.
    I have practiced Aiki-Jiujitsu in Wilmington Delaware,under Matthew Robinson.
    It has been a while since I have been active,but still maintain my basics. I have picked up an interest for Kyokushin and am looking to see if I can find someone within my area that is experienced in that system. How about you? I see you are into MMA,what is your foundational art?
    He's lying to you!!! His MMA is actually Kajukenbo which is....a...mix...of........kung-fu....jujistu....boxing.......

Um never mind

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

AJJ Sparing

Hello.
    Sorry it took me so long to reply.I was out with the flu,I just got back in today.
    Yes.We do spar.It's kind of comparible to Randori in Judo.
    We also do grappling ,not just the joint locks and throws.It is an effective art.
    I have been introduced to Goju recently and have taken an interest in Kyokushin which is an art not taught within my state,as far as I know. As I said I haven't been active for some time but still maintain my foundation.
    Thank you.