and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    COuld have helped if you told us this **** before hand, doofus.

Questions before I give you my experiences:

You have your PCT's squared away?

What changes are you doing to your diet?

What changes are you doing to your workout?

Cyp takes about 2 to 4 weeks till you start seeing gains, are you ready for that?

Why are you taking Cyp, versus Nandrolone? Which would be a better start imho.

Is this Doc supervised?
    when I ask stuff I always go vague. I always check if what people tell me agrees with what I already know. .

PCT - hadn't thought that I'd ever come off.

Diet - same. I eat big anyway ~3000 cal, 250+g protein.

Workout - Same as up thread.

2-4 weeks - Sure. I'm not going anywhere.

Cyp vs teh world - Doing cyp for the price. 2000mg = cheap.

Doc - yes. offically i'm on HRT.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    I've read 300 to 1000. I'm on the very low end of that. I'd like to be on the high end.

Quote Originally Posted by sdave
    I've routinely seen guys using as little as 200mg of test a week come in with values of 1000ng/dl and make excellent gains.
    Cool. I've seen cycles where people are doing 400mg a week or more. Much more. With big stacks. Not so much into that.
    Of course, at your size, 200mg/week might not put you up as high as someone... smaller...

That your doc is even willing to begin HRT though, makes it seem likely that he'll be willing to make adjustments as you proceed.

Keep us posted.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 4:05pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, this thread turned around quickly. For the better, for some,maybe not for others.

Okie dokie, I started off on 200mg/week first two weeks and kicked up to 400 in the 3rd and 4th. But I was also cycling in Deca right off the bat with my Cyp. So it was 200mg tues Dec, and 200mg Cyp. All depends, I"m betting is straight up hypogonadism, which if I'm not mistaken is the most common. How is your DHT levels Jon? Cause that's gonna be really important come PCT time.

Finally, start thinking of PCT's now. You will need to come off. Sooner or later.

Okay, really finally. I've quit alot of really addictive things. The thing that fucked me up the most was juice.

Remember that please.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've just called to schedule a blood test for next week. I'll ask about DHT then. PCT too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Okay, really finally. I've quit alot of really addictive things. The thing that fucked me up the most was juice.

Remember that please.
    If you don't mind talking about it, how so? Pm if you wanna be all private.

Amusingly, I come from a nice big family of drug addicts and alkies. Drugs on my dad's side, booze on my moms. One of my uncles met his wife in heroin rehab...
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 5:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've just called to schedule a blood test for next week. I'll ask about DHT then. PCT too.

If you don't mind talking about it, how so? Pm if you wanna be all private.

Amusingly, I come from a nice big family of drug addicts and alkies. Drugs on my dad's side, booze on my moms. One of my uncles met his wife in heroin rehab...
    Don't mind talking about it all.

I tore my L5 doing leg presses with 10 plates on each side. There was no safety stop, and I had the 1000lbs just slam down, my knees touched the side of each ear, like they were ear warmers.

I couldn't walk for a few weeks, it was sad, when I could walk again, I walked like an old man, I had maybe 30 percent use of my legs due to the Nerve Damage I caused.

This is a picture of me 2 months after my accident, I took up shooting and guns to get my mind off not being able to work out. In essence, traded one addiction for another.

I've already lost 10 percent or so of my size by the 2nd month.

It's not inasmuch the physical need of steroids, but the mental addiction. I was strong, really fucking strong. Every week I was gaining, I was as big as some of the Bodybuilders who had years on me in the gym. Just in my first week I gained 10 to 15lbs muscle, and lost 5 to 7 lbs of fat.

That type of mental addiction is the worst, I literally thought I was Superman doing the leg press, and kept adding weight to an excercise that I maybe only did 3 or 4 times in my whole life previous to hurting myself.

I got really depressed after coming off, even after doing my PCT's correctly. The Superman effect you get from doing Steroids is real, and everything they say about mood change is real. I'm very laid back, but on the juice, I was more aggressive and confrontational. In fact, I can look back and see posts by Dochter making a comment about the roids and blew them off, but it was true, it changeds you. BUT **** DID I LOVE IT!

That's the worst addiction, I hated every other addiction, because it ruled my life, but I got rid of it. Steroids I really loved, and that's why I considered it the most dangerous.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 3:07am

Style: Boxing, MMA/MT/BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    T-nation has some good advice as far as steroids go, but like most people here, I'd suggest asking a doctor. Some guys are lucky enough to guesstimate their way through the steps, others aren't as lucky.

And from what I've heard from a few juicers, you'll want to pace yourself in the gym. Some guys tear muscle simply because their bodies don't tell them to stop lifting when it normally would.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 3:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is the main purpose of cyp? I read on BBing. com that different roids for different goals, like bulking, cutting, muscle building, cardio, etc.

Since you seem to have some excess weight would it make sense to take a steroid that helps you cut, since you are using them anyways?

Or is what I red bogus?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 4:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LI GUY 1
    What is the main purpose of cyp? I read on BBing. com that different roids for different goals, like bulking, cutting, muscle building, cardio, etc.

Since you seem to have some excess weight would it make sense to take a steroid that helps you cut, since you are using them anyways?

Or is what I red bogus?
    You are correct, and with all things, it's best to get a medical professional to give you advice.

Bodybuilding is 80% diet, 20% working out. With our without juice.

Cyp is a mass builder, and the most common HRT used for men with low Test results.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 5:19pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, Judo, WTF TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read this-

http://www.labtestsonline.org/unders...shbg/test.html

...you might also ask the doc about it.

You asked for links-

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-forum/

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/authors.php

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/m_814386.../tm.htm#814404

http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/index.htm

There's some more stuff I can't access right now (at work), I'll post it up later on.
    Last edited by gringokahn; 1/12/2007 5:41pm at .

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    1/12/2007 5:28pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"This is Bob. Bob had bitch tits."
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12