Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/14/2007 6:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Off topic posts originally in this thread were culled and are found here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53728
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2007 11:06pm

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well,

I, for one, demand photos. If this guy has 265 pounds of muscle he must tip the scales at nearly 400 when we add in bones, organs, fat and a central nervous system among other things. I wanna see!
    Would this guy completely blow a gasket if we tried to get the point across to him that we'd all be down on Frank Shamrock like a (very polite) ton of bricks if he claimed he was teaching authentic Shaolin White Eyebrow Kung Fu, even though he's a real fighter?
    Last edited by MrGalt; 4/15/2007 11:09pm at .

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronrawhoof
    well,

I, for one, am extremely offended. Sensei Green is one of the most humble, integrous man that I have ever had the opportunity to meet. His dojo is no BS. Sparring is full contact, and accidents happen. None of the don't touch your opponent in class because of...blah blah blah. It's all about Kenpo and Aikido.

You people that are calling out the BS have yet to witness him, a sixty year old man with a back injury toss me across the dojo. I'm 6'2" and weigh in at 265 lbs of muscle. I'm an amature body builder as well...so go ahead and call out the BS, but if you really want to know the truth...come to class and see for yourself.
    Hi. Want to come to the UltraMegaThrowdown in Atlanta, GA Memorial Day weekend to show your style and get some good sparring in with people from diverse styles?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 1:06pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am quite amazed that Cookeville, Tenn. has become a mecca of martial arts. This sword expert lives and teaches there and it is the home of Konigun Ninjitsu. Now I wonder if they know each other?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2007 6:40pm

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure I'm bringing up something that has been mentioned ad nauseum, but for the record I find it fascinating that while in all my travels in the last 12 years I have never found a single school teaching an asian martial art which spars using what I would consider "full contact," the overwhelming majority of schools that fall under our scrutiny at Bullshido proclaim that they do so. I suppose it could just be because I'm a pants-wetting LARPer.

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 7:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kenpo a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well,

I, for one, demand photos. If this guy has 265 pounds of muscle he must tip the scales at nearly 400 when we add in bones, organs, fat and a central nervous system among other things. I wanna see!
    Would this guy completely blow a gasket if we tried to get the point across to him that we'd all be down on Frank Shamrock like a (very polite) ton of bricks if he claimed he was teaching authentic Shaolin White Eyebrow Kung Fu, even though he's a real fighter?

Look...in no way did I ever "paint myself up" to be an internet badass. It seems to me that people here are ready to jump to conclusions...just as all of the other forums that I've participated in over the years. That's fine.

Really, it's up to you to believe me that I weigh in at 265 lbs. I said it, and I stand by it. You'll never know unless you meet me! If that happens, you'll find that I am 6'2" and I do, in fact, weigh 265lbs and I am an amature body builder. No where did I ever say that I was a bad ass...those were words that were put into my mouth.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood the post. All I know is what I experience in the dojo...and I assure you that I am satisfied.

To the rest who wish to cater to their own egos...think what you will. If I'm being "immature", that's for you to decide. I'm a grown man, who chooses his words intelligently...I stand by what I say.

The way I look at it is if you automatically doubt anything that I say about my build (which was only brought up to demonstrate a point and that point being that our sensei is a 60 year old man who has no problems handling a man of my size.) Which, if I remember correctly, his strength was called into question...

I'm sure that this forum is filled with people who could kick my living ass...so what, that's life. I just have better things to do than sit around on a forum and question anyones credibitly or integrity.

I'm a tattooer, and believe me, this isn't the only sewing circle that I've been a part of. There are plenty of tattooing forums where people sit around and question each others ability to tattoo....just like I'm finding out about this forum.

So, go ahead, I'm a big boy...tear me to shreds. I know, I'm full of bullshit.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    4/19/2007 10:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just have better things to do than sit around on a forum and question anyones credibitly or integrity.
    Unfortunately, that's pretty much the purpose of the forum: to ask the questions that some might feel uncomfortable asking, to share information about possible unscrupulous practices and help people make an informed decision about training.

So, go ahead, I'm a big boy...tear me to shreds. I know, I'm full of bullshit.
    Dude, you posted, you got some decent advice. Whether you choose to follow the advice is up to you.
    You even got an invitation to go to the Uber mega Throwdown event... how much more friendly do you want? :-)

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 4:23am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Milk and cookies, perhaps?...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 4:41am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you manage to miss the shitload of questions that were posted about your instructor? Or did you intentionally focus on the one post about you?
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    4/20/2007 9:39am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry if I misunderstood the post.

You did misunderstand the post. MrGalt was being silly about your gaff. To spell it out: 265 lbs of person in no way shape or form can equate to 265 lbs of muscle - even if your bodybuilding aspirations turned you into Mr. Olympia.

If you wish to believe this thread is now about people questioning you instead of the instructor in question, no one can convince you otherwise. However, the fact remains that Iscariot just made a valid observation about your response. Are you able to address any of those questions you seemingly ignored on your last go-around?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast