Thread: Newbie

Style
    KYOKUSHINKAI
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi to all,

I am new to this thread and still going about reading threads herein.

Introduction:

I have been into Martial Arts since 15 years old. I bagan training in 1978 Judo at a Club within walking distance from my place under Sensei Pedro S. Balingit 7th Dan.

In College 1982 , I pursued Shotokan Karate-do under Sensei Pocholo Veguillas of Association for the Advancement of Karate-do.

Two years ago, I have trained Kyokushin Karate under Branch Chief Sensei Steven Foo.

Training in full contact adds more flavor to the appreciation of the art. It is like tasting the fruits of hard, very hard, labor.

I have had bad days in training, mostly torn muscles in the shin and inner thigh. I guess age does catch up especially with one's body.

I hope to gain lots of insight and information here that would help build up my body and improve my stand up fighting techniques.

Thank you. Osu!

BJJbot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the Bullshido Forums RASor... Make sure you review your dojo and add it to your user control panel so you can get the icon in your user info bar in your posts.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RASor
    Hi to all,

I am new to this thread and still going about reading threads herein.

Introduction:

I have been into Martial Arts since 15 years old. I bagan training in 1978 Judo at a Club within walking distance from my place under Sensei Pedro S. Balingit 7th Dan.

In College 1982 , I pursued Shotokan Karate-do under Sensei Pocholo Veguillas of Association for the Advancement of Karate-do.

Two years ago, I have trained Kyokushin Karate under Branch Chief Sensei Steven Foo.

Training in full contact adds more flavor to the appreciation of the art. It is like tasting the fruits of hard, very hard, labor.

I have had bad days in training, mostly torn muscles in the shin and inner thigh. I guess age does catch up especially with one's body.

I hope to gain lots of insight and information here that would help build up my body and improve my stand up fighting techniques.

Thank you. Osu!
    *thumbs up* for Kyokushin.

Where do you study Kyokushin?

Stop by the JMA forum: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103

Style
    KYOKUSHINKAI
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Osu Ninjew,

I study at the Honbu Dojo, N. Domingo St., San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines.

Thanks for asking.

Osu.