Posted On:
    1/10/2007 6:00am

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Grand Master Angel Blancia

Hoooo-boy! Just got this on my yahoo history group:

First message:
    Its first time that the whole world knowing this story in martial arts and soon i send the true story of this Blancia Family.
    National Artists Heroes of the Philippines Grand Master Angel L. Blancia

His mind power, strong conviction, confident and knowledgeable
    16 years actual experienced serving in different countries during
    the world war second between life and death most of the timed; residue in his chivalry mind to restored the school of martial arts
    in the Phillippines. Excellency Grand Master Angel Blancia theorized
    the following form of martial arts. Proficient by introducing
    the Kung-Fu, Kung-Fu Ballet Dance,
    Kung-Fu Ballet Dance Doce Pares, Tai-Chi, Combat Fighting Blades, Sword Fighting Blades, Mat Fighting, Deadly Maneuver,Treachery Fighting Teakwondo, judo, karate, Boxe, Wrestling, Ji-Jutsu, Kickboxing, Muay-Thai, Aikido, Shubokai, Chekuan,
    Club Stick with specified the code of Doce Pares Arnis Eskrima,
    Chivalric Art known Cali, Yoga Culture,
    Yoga Culture Dynamic Dance, Yoga Culture Static,
    Tea-boo Jazz Modern and Massage Therapy.
    The only one Full time pioner Grand Master profounded,
    founder the following form of martial arts in the Philippines
    way back 1959. Bravery with proficient desired to share
    his knowledge about the martial arts. He is the author and source
    to open their minds of the Filipinos nor other nationality practitoner
    had undergone traing of his teaching what martial is.
    Remarkable 16 years in war with 30 any half years recollection.
    His chivalry mind resemblance inherited from descendant.
    A decade fantastic remarkable endeavors
    of Grand Master Angel Blancia remains from generation
    to generation and globalize in the whole world;
    he is physically death but his shadow show us,
    remain always and forever never stop his heroic symbolism
    what so called a national hereos.

Second message:
    After i show the true picture of Dan Inosanto, Leo Gaje Tortal, Richard Bustillo, Remy Presas, Mike Inayan, Ciriaco Canete etc.... with thier one Grand Master Angel L. Blancia and the picture are authentic and original.
    Good reading.
    Originairy From Philippines, Iloilo City Arevalo, Panay Island
    The Grand Master Angel L.Blancia who is the Founder of Arts Filipino. And that he is the only founder of CLUB STICK DOCE PARES CHIVALRIC ARTS (CALI) ARNIS ESKRIMA, SWORD FIGHTING BLADES , MÂT FIGHTING , COMBAT FIGHTREACHERY FIGHTING, TREACHERY FIGHTING TEAKWONDO, DEADLY MANEUVER, GRAPPLING, YOGA CULTURE, THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE, SHOBUKAI, CHAKUAN and to teach in more the WRESTLING, KARATE, JUDO, BOXING, KICKBOXING, JI-JITSU, AIKIDO, MUAY-THAI, KUNG-FU, TAI-CHI.
    The only Grand Master of the Philippines Angel L Blancia had thousands of Students such Gourverneurs, Mayor, Membre of the Congress, Judges, Avocats, Doctors, Politiciens, homes of businesses, etc..., and it had the task to teach with soldiers, Chefs, Caporals, Générals, Sergents, Colonels, Police forces, Guards of Safety measures etc.... which came from everywhere from the country. With this groups it was into private. It had several groups of Filippino group and other nationality of the world who came involved near the Grand Master Maestro, Pops Angel L Blancia and her two Master Jann Philippides G. Blancia, Master Diomydes G. Blancia, Master & Yoga Culture Gladys G. Blancia, Master Gloria G. Blancia specifically taught the Kung fu, Tai-Chi, and Yoga Culture.
    And here some names students: Sébastien Inosanto, Dan Inosanto, Mike Inayan, Grace Inayan, Caring Inayan, Mae Inayan, Jason Inayan, Edwin Moquesda, Edgar Cordova, Rene Latosa, Jerson Nene Tortal SR, Jerson Nene Tortal Jr. Corrado Tortal, Leo Gaje Tortal Jr. Richard Bustillo, Leo Giron, Floro Villabrille, Sid Asuncion, Robert Ng, Edgar Sulite, Angel Cabalas, John Lacoste, Rolland Dantes, Euligio Canete, Florentino Canete, Dionisio Canete, Carioco Canete, Conrodo Canete, Bo Sayoc Baltazar, Franscisco Benedicto, Remy Presas Juan Latosa, Pedro Latosa, Bobby Taboada, Dante Basco, Max Samiento,Vincent Cabales, Rene Tongson, Samuel Dulay, Nate Defensor, F Visitacion, Arsenio Advincula, Edwin Chiongson, Anciong Bacon, Famille Gonzalez, Famille Salinas, Famille Illustrisimo, Famille Elmer Ybanez Père et fils, Famille Bacon, Famille Padilla, Famille Suanico, Famille Abregana, Famille Galang and many more ... it was generation of Grand Master Angel L. Blancia.
    The Grand Master Angel L Blancia who worked in armed American in combat operation armed (USAFFE) during the Second World War with 1941 up to 1945. And from 1948 up to 1957, it east were going to live in the United States and it was promoted as Private Supervisory Chef, and it worked for armed American, where it was assigned A went worked with Okinawa Japon, India, Vietnam, Korea, Vénézuala, Cindad Mexico,, Asia est, Dilligham, Guam, Miami, Alaska, Thaillande et Hong Kong, there it meet his/her young friend Bruce Lee who teaches the combination of the martial arts. Grand Master Angel L Blancia A lived San Francisco the USA.
    After its military service, it is turned over to live in the Philippines (Panay Guimaras) for met his future wife Monserrat Gabo there.
    In 1959, they moved in NÉGROS-OCCIDENTAL La Carlota, and it started to open the first school of the martial arts in the Philippines. Chivaleric Arts & Club of Yoga Culture and club of Defense & Forbidden Oriental Fighting Arts Chinese Kung fu. Club Stick Doce Pares Chivalric Arts (Cali) Arnis Eskrima. And for taught in Island Panay, Iloilo City, Capiz, Antique, Tigbauan, Alkan/Kalibo, Négros/Bacolod, Cebu, Pangasinan, Mindanao, Masbate, Davao city, Ilocos sur/Baguio et Manille. It needed assistance of its family for y capacities involved of the thousands Filippino, its two sons, and his/her two daughters taught in several area of the Philippines with their father the Grand Master Angel L Blancia.
    They had two son and four girls which learned the martial arts from their father such as the Kung fu, Tai-Chi, Yoga Culture, Dynamic Yoga Culture, Yoga Dance Ballet, Moderne Tea-Bo Jazz, Club of Stick with exercise, Turbo Dance With Exercises, Grappling, Taekwondo, Ji-Jitsu, KickBoxing, Muay-Thai, Aikido, Shobukai, Chakuan Therapeutic Massage, Boxes, Judo, Wrestling, the Self-defence and Arts Filipino Club Stick Doce Pares (Cali) Chivalric Arts Arnis Eskrima, Sword Fighting Blades, Combat Fighting Blades etc...
    The original of the Blancia family lies in Arts Filipino which is Ci-high mentioned in heading. The Grand Master Gloria Blancia Thirnish kept in the greatest secrecy which she knew Arts Filipino because her father Angel L. Blancia in ( 1988 ),Diomydes G. Blancia ( 1985 )Expert in Club Stick Doce Pares Cali Eskrima Arnis, Jann Philippides G. Blancia ( 1992 )Expert in Sword fighting, Combat Fighting Blades, Victoria G. Blancia Expert in indicates clothes industry of vétements martial arts his death for their originalities and their talents ( Skills ) in Arts Filipino Doce Pares Arnis Eskrima, Sword Fighting Blades, Mât Fighting, Combat Fighting Blades, Treachery Fighting Teakwondo, Deadly Maneuver, Therapeutic Massage, Yoga Culture ETC...., have were afraid which their popularity crosses the borders of the Philippines, because the Blancia family is the only founder is original of Arts Filipino.
    After the death of their brother Jann Philippides in 1992, Gladys and Mercedese received death threats if they continued with training with Arts Filipino Doce Pares Arnis Eskrima, Sword Fighting Blades, Combat Fighting Blades, etc...
    Gloria received the same message but his mother would have said to him: you will remain at the house now, his mother will keep secret that it is the next one, if it becomes popular.
    The Blancia family are very known in Iloilo City Arevalo the Philippines because they are the Founder of Arts Filipino.
    Since the death of his/her brother Jann Philippides, Gloria G Blancia is the only surviving one of the Blancia line is been entrusted knowledge and wisdom to continue the teaching of his/her father.
    It is one of the most beautiful inheritance of the culture of the Philippines which remained hidden with the eyes of the world. And today, the Grand Master Gloria Blancia Thirnish wants to pay homage to his father, his brothers his sister who died and with the people of the Philippines, and with his family which are in the Philippines,and with its family which are danger in the Philippines Iloilo City.

Third message:
    Soon i sending this history that nobody in whole world knowing coz its
    was the only one Grand Master from Philippines Iloilo City Arevalo and
    i putting soon the picture original and authentic in the section photo
    who proove the true story.
    see you soon .

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 6:59am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where do you take Taijutsu in Memphis?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 7:31am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "residue in his chivalry mind to restored the school of martial arts "

Eh?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 7:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah . . . reading it made my eyes hurt.

Who is this guy?

--J.D.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 7:40am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Who is this guy?
    Compatriot of Remy Presses, old style Doce Pares.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 9:31am

Style: not training

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I'm confused.

If the guy is old school Doce Pares Society I'll accept that he's a badass, but are we supposed to appreciate his skill? Be trying to learn from the daughter mentioned? Think that everyone else who ever taught FMA is a fraud if they don't credit this guy lineage wise?

imarubber, what are you trying to say and would it be better said in Martial Arts History?

Jonathan

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 1:11pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how one of the styles which he residued in his chivalry mind was "Deadly Maneuver". Where can I learn Deadly Maneuver? Is it stuff like jumping off a cliff or abruptly swerving into oncoming traffic or something? Or is it just a class on how to explain to people that you're a better martial artist than they are because you never spar or fight in any way? Becuase over here we call that "Taijutsu".
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 1:13pm

Style: BJJ Gi and noGi,MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Proficient by introducing the Kung-Fu, Kung-Fu Ballet Dance, Kung-Fu Ballet Dance Doce Pares,"
    WHAT
    "Mat Fighting, Deadly Maneuver,Treachery Fighting Teakwondo"
    THE
    "Chivalric Art known Cali, Yoga Culture, Yoga Culture Dynamic Dance, Yoga Culture Static, Tea-boo Jazz Modern"
    ****?

also...:"And here some names students: Sébastien Inosanto, Dan Inosanto" That shouldn't be too hard to verify...

I'm grindin' 'till I'm tired...

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 1:18pm

Style: Judo. Some BJJ/Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHornet
    "Proficient by introducing the Kung-Fu, Kung-Fu Ballet Dance, Kung-Fu Ballet Dance Doce Pares,"
    WHAT
    "Mat Fighting, Deadly Maneuver,Treachery Fighting Teakwondo"
    THE
    "Chivalric Art known Cali, Yoga Culture, Yoga Culture Dynamic Dance, Yoga Culture Static, Tea-boo Jazz Modern"
    ****?

also...:"And here some names students: Sébastien Inosanto, Dan Inosanto" That shouldn't be too hard to verify...
    Yeah, what he said.

Although to be fair, there is actually a lot of difference between Kung Fu, Kung Fu Ballet Dance, and Kung Fu Ballet Dance Doce Pares which is seldom appreciated by those without chivalric residue in their minds.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 1:28pm

Style: none currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This reads like someone put the text through one of those free online translators that inevitably mix up homonyms in the original language.
Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast