Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 1:52pm

Style: Hiatus Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somewhere in the world there is a a room full of chimpanzees with their wrists fastened to typewriters.I'm guessing they're feckin tired after that vomitous outpouring of meaningless tripe.

Someone get this guy/girl a biographer who can communicate effectively in English so that he/she can spam properly.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 2:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by imarubber
    After i show the true picture of Dan Inosanto, Leo Gaje Tortal, Richard Bustillo, Remy Presas, Mike Inayan, Ciriaco Canete etc.... with thier one Grand Master Angel L. Blancia and the picture are authentic and original.
    Is this Blancia still alive? And living in the Philippines? Because if he's going around claiming that he's Gaje's one "grand master" I'm amazed he isn't a pin cushion (plus a few of those other dudes might do the same thing to him).

Hey Lefty, you want to comment on this?

- Matt
    Student of Wan Yi Chuan Kung Fu,
    Kali, & what ever works
    Renaissance Martial Arts
    Rochester, NY

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 9:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That read like one of those spam emails...you know, the words are randomly thrown together to get past the spam filters. Like someone wrote a program to mix up words by topic and they entered "Martial arts dance" as the topic...

Chivalric Art known Cali, Yoga Culture,
    Yoga Culture Dynamic Dance, Yoga Culture Static,
    Tea-boo Jazz Modern and Massage Therapy.
    Yoga culture? Is that yoga with live bacteria?
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 8:47am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol..wow..had a hard time reading it..nway, i happen to met the old man(he died in 1988 as stated in the letter above) in the early 80s during a friendly match between his school and a karate club in iloilo city philippines. i didnt saw him in action but his eldest son(died in 1992) did a very impressive performance against the head karate instructor which is twice his size and if he is that good then his old man might be very good indeed. he had another son(died 1985) which was afflicted with polio and is very good in arnis(well, hes a cripple so maybe that is the reason why he stick it with arnis) he became so good with arnis that even his older brother is no match against him with the sticks as claimed by their neighbors.he had i think 3 daughters. i saw the 2 of them doing a sword and knife play during an interclub tournament in iloilo city.i heared that the old man learned the doce pares but not sure if he is a pioneer.he learned okinawan karate(black belt)in japan and chinese kung fu in china(he trained with another filipino and an american and is fond of telling the story of how fast his teacher moves) during his stint abroad with the USAFE after WWII.He is not famous back home as he mostly gave private lessons only and mostly to ethnic chinese students. He worked as a civil servant in the city hall and my cousin told me of a fight against a chinese who claimed to be an assisstant of ming fei(a chinese actor during the 80s)wherein he accepted the challenge for a bet(i dont know how much..lol..)and the fight ended in a flash with the chinese looking like having an attack of seizure and the old man doing some kind of massage(onlookers tried to pour water on the chinese to no avail).his opponent recovered and left without any word.Well, im not sure if it is all true coz i told u that i never saw him in action but seeing his students fight is froof enough for me that he is a master of many arts of fighting. i dont also know why his sons and daughters died so suddenly and the letter claims that the remaining daughter receive death threats.i saw that letter posted in what looks like french,must be the reason of that poor english translation and my guess is that it was posted somewhere in europe and not in the philippines.Angel Blancia or tio angel as his students fondly calls him is a real man and not just a spam..i guess he is that man in the picture.i saw some very old pictures of him with some japanese in training..maybe theres more story on this man and some truth to those letters..hope this helps clearing some issues on those letters..may he rest in peace..

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 4:29pm

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your post is almost as incoherent and unreadable as the messages in the OP. No one's going to read it until you put in paragraphs (at least).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 4:55pm

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Question!
    Your post is almost as incoherent and unreadable as the messages in the OP. No one's going to read it until you put in paragraphs (at least).
    He had someone's chivalry in his eye.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2007 5:15pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollzfeckaff
    Somewhere in the world there is a a room full of chimpanzees with their wrists fastened to typewriters.I'm guessing they're feckin tired after that vomitous outpouring of meaningless tripe.
    This is the only plausible explanation of the letter's incoherent rambling.

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 11:54pm

Style: Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gratitude to Crasher: Im grateful what you had explain about the story of the old man ( Grand Master Angel L. Blancia ). On behalf of that statement what you had said, i can pressume that you dont know well about the Blancia System. Grand Master Angel Blancia is the founder of the Philippine Martial Arts. It is indeed; that his two sons expertise the martial arts skilled as well as his daughters taught by his father.
    In 1959 he restored the School of Martial Arts in the Philippines. In short rapidly globalize in different regions. Thousands of students had undergone training from Grand Master Angel L. Blancia. Succeed from his sons and daughters .
    About his popularity, absolutely countless. In late 1959, no one else around the Philippines
    introducing what martial is, even do the theater or movies cannot be seen that arts during that timed. Im felt so sad and pity to those person who give information particulary more in imagination rather hearsay coz most probably the true artifact story of late GrandMaster Angel L. Blancia will be misleading rationalized in another story that can be mislead the vission ideas whom who loved martial arts.
    Regardless, his actual fight is undepeated nobodys try to attemp with him coz people are knowing with him and understand what his capability and martial arts. Some are trying to disturb with him but because of his professionally mechanisn he ignore the arrogant challenge. Well, his training is the most awaited controversy coz is not true that he was train in China, Japan . Actually, much of old student than him he got. He training so much of Filipinos , Chinese, Filipino Americans, Spanish as well as American. His martial arts skill is fantastic, especially his 3 fingers. He got a power and forceful fingers that can be damage the person. Ive had seen with him in person, how powerful he is in actual. He is intellectualism in self defense mechanism included his experienced in world war 2nd. In short; all student are good friends from Blancia System never antagonized with thier Grand Master as well as his family in person. But sad to say, no one knows and brought his named out of thousands student. Where are they now? Speaking of the Philippine Culture,
    its a long story, if we spoken about Lapu Lapu & Magellan. Precisely, we are going behind on that reality. Being a Filipino Citizen, ive`d learned the Philippine History. Well, this is again a commercial strategy globalize somewhere else, especially in the Philippines officially benefited of the said matter in making money whom are getting involved in martial arts . Instead of moral values and principles of truth. Concerning the photos, another story coz hundreds of photos most probably are stolen and some of them was burn in the fire. But inspite of this circumstance, luckily still renown the fact; the truth will come out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/13/2007 12:10am

Style: BJJ Gi and noGi,MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is this? The "I hate comprehensible text and I refuse to use paragrahs!" thread?

Posted On:
    2/13/2007 12:49am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will now go through this letter and make some comments in brackets [] This sentence makes no sense will be abbreviated as [MNS]

Gratitude to Crasher: Im grateful what you had explain about the story of the old man ( Grand Master Angel L. Blancia ). On behalf of that statement what you had said, i can pressume that you dont know well about the Blancia System. Grand Master Angel Blancia is the founder of the Philippine Martial Arts. [Oh really, they didn't exist before his birth?] It is indeed; that his two sons expertise the martial arts skilled as well as his daughters taught by his father. [MNS]

In 1959 he restored the School of Martial Arts in the Philippines. In short rapidly globalize in different regions. Thousands of students had undergone training from Grand Master Angel L. Blancia. Succeed from his sons and daughters .

About his popularity, absolutely countless. [He is very popular?] In late 1959, no one else around the Philippines
    introducing what martial is, even do the theater or movies cannot be seen that arts during that timed. Im felt so sad and pity to those person who give information particulary more in imagination rather hearsay coz most probably the true artifact story [MNS] of late GrandMaster Angel L. Blancia will be misleading rationalized in another story that can be mislead the vission ideas whom who loved martial arts. [MNS]

Regardless, his actual fight is undepeated [undefeated? well not at the spelling bee] nobodys try to attemp with him coz people are knowing with him and understand what his capability and martial arts. Some are trying to disturb with him but because of his professionally mechanisn [MNS] he ignore the arrogant challenge. Well, his training is the most awaited controversy coz is not true that he was train in China, Japan . Actually, much of old student than him he got. He training so much of Filipinos , Chinese, Filipino Americans, Spanish [Before 1898 when the American's took over?] as well as American.

His martial arts skill is fantastic, especially his 3 fingers. [MNS] He got a power and forceful fingers that can be damage the person. Ive had seen with him in person, how powerful he is in actual. He is intellectualism in self defense mechanism [MNS] included his experienced in world war 2nd. In short; all student are good friends from Blancia System never antagonized with thier Grand Master [MNS] as well as his family in person. But sad to say, no one knows and brought his named out of thousands student. Where are they now? Speaking of the Philippine Culture,

its a long story, if we spoken about Lapu Lapu & Magellan. Precisely, we are going behind on that reality. Being a Filipino Citizen, ive`d learned the Philippine History. [Or Myth concerning Lapu Lapu] Well, this is again a commercial strategy globalize somewhere else, especially in the Philippines officially benefited of the said matter in making money whom are getting involved in martial arts . Instead of moral values and principles of truth. Concerning the photos, another story coz hundreds of photos most probably are stolen and some of them was burn in the fire. [MNS, are you saying someone stole his pictures?] But inspite of this circumstance, luckily still renown the fact; the truth will come out.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast