Page 13 of 13 First ... 3910111213

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You resurrected a three month old + thread just to say that? Fail.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi!!!

Im a friend of Rgell. On behalf of him, im here to give you some information where in about the story of our Grand Master Angel Blancia. I had been contacting her daughter Gloria Blancia Thirnish. Now, our message is that the story of our Grand Master Angel Blancia will be publish and we are
    inviting to
    everyone those who seeking the true story of Martial arts and looking for the truth and reality about FMA ( Fil - Chinese ).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder who this could be.

They say the definition of insanity is to repeat the same process over and over expecting different results

Samuel...I summon Mjolnir, banhammer of justice!!
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the most important point of this thread is that tatang Ilustrisimo had no skills because he did not train under angel

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you say that to Mr. Ilustrisimo's senior student?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i was being sarcastic

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ha ha, sorry to jump into the middle of such a nice conversation :-)

On another forum we have been amused by similar posting on mister Blancia and after some research i ended up here :-)

No need to says that the claims are so ridiculous that i almost pee on myself at work reading it and watching the marvellous videos on youtube. One can really wonder what is the goal of such claims but to be unrespectful to everyone in the martial community. whatever !

As far as i am concerned if these guys want to cross weapon with an Ilustrisimo student, well they are my guest :-)

By the way i am french, and we do use paragraph :-)

Serge Gilette

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that S.B. should have replied to my sarcastic take on blancia. Watch my teacher Lester In the Sonny Umpad video. THERE WAS NO DISRESPECT TO TATANG.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well seeing as the thread's been reopened, that bloke's French is full of **** too, he's using babelfish or something.

I know because I do the same thing for French assignments at University, but I know how to correct the mistakes contained therein before I submit them...

Learn English bro.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3910111213