Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Ga
    Posts
    802
    Style
    Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really liked when he puts the guy in a kimura with his legs while in side control, and is still able to apply the arm triangle, that was awesome, to bad against a resisting opponent it would'nt happen. Also the form on the armbar was pittiful, what the hell was he doing with his legs during that.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,633
    Style
    Judo & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elky
    Really badly directed fight scenes. Typical Hollywood tendency to use extreme close-ups and jump cuts rather than letting the fighters' actions speak for themselves.
    Shitty editing, at least. It was like bad TV action show editing.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Appleton, WI
    Posts
    553
    Style
    MMA, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaChance
    Also the form on the armbar was pittiful, what the hell was he doing with his legs during that.
    Something other than an armbar.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    134
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaChance
    I really liked when he puts the guy in a kimura with his legs while in side control, and is still able to apply the arm triangle, that was awesome, to bad against a resisting opponent it would'nt happen. Also the form on the armbar was pittiful, what the hell was he doing with his legs during that.
    As I recall, his character is not actually a trained fighter (for once), so it wouldn't make sense for him to have good grappling technique.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    477
    Style
    kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ergo
    As I recall, his character is not actually a trained fighter (for once), so it wouldn't make sense for him to have good grappling technique.

    glad someone else grasped that. People seem to expect any character to be perfect

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West coast
    Posts
    1,444
    Style
    Mixed-Up Martial Arts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "In Hell" was not bad, I especially liked the chicks on the yard.

  7. #17
    TEA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    BFNTX
    Posts
    2,767
    Style
    TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, now Jean Claude VD has added crappling to his arsenal of shitriking?

  8. #18
    jkdbuck76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    4,989
    Style
    jkd concepts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep. He honed his striking technique on his wife.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Its the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

  9. #19
    KhorneliusPraxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    3758'38" North, 8733'2" West
    Posts
    1,892
    Style
    JackOAllTradesMasterONone
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markcos262
    It fails because:

    [yt]WgEDIgDaZoo[yt]
    is he actually driving Ace & Gary's car from The Ambiguously Gay Duo?

    Real Join Date: Nov. 2003

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert
    "Driving without blood is surprisingly difficult."

  10. #20
    sasquatch989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    India (really sux)
    Posts
    862
    Style
    S.H.I.T. MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He even gets Rampage Slammed....for not haveing teh d34dly

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO