Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 11:54pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Putting people you dislike on Ignore, however irritating they may be, is a cop-out antithetical to the nature of mature, logic-based debate you claim to espouse.

Of course, the irony is you can't read this because you put me on ignore for kicking your e-ass so many times.
    I actually like it when people put me on ignore when pissed since the alternative is getting -repped over and over for things like this thread.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 1:04am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    Loons in their rooms can image they defeated dragons.

That they remain obsessed with their failures merely confirms what a pathetic waste of time they are.

As always, I can rely on others to quote a Fool, particularly when the quote demonstrates why the Fool is a Fool.

--J. "All Other Titles Thou Hast Given Away" D.
    Dragons? Nigga plz. My roommate is a 36-foot tall lava monster from the planet's liquid core. Going to the bathroom in the morning without covering myself in second-degree burns is epic enough, thank you.

By the way, you still haven't addressed my point and you're still not funny and you're still a massive anthromorphic talking vagina and you're still a hypocrite and you're about one more arbitrary bolding, capitalization, air quote, or strained literary reference away from me showing you what a FLAME WHIPE is made for.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 1:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you can quote me on that.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 1:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, someone please quote me or else he can't read it.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 1:27am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    Dragons? Nigga plz. My roommate is a 36-foot tall lava monster from the planet's liquid core. Going to the bathroom in the morning without covering myself in second-degree burns is epic enough, thank you.

By the way, you still haven't addressed my point and you're still not funny and you're still a massive anthromorphic talking vagina and you're still a hypocrite and you're about one more arbitrary bolding, capitalization, air quote, or strained literary reference away from me showing you what a FLAME WHIPE is made for.
    Oh SHNAP
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 1:45am

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i approve of boyd's post: the tie in between the satirical catchphrase and the previous paragraph, combined with boyd's reputation, leave one to wonder "is it a typo... or not?"

i can only conclude that he needs to get laid.

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 1:58am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only person I ever ignored was KFDW, and that was only for a few days. Then I realized I was missing out on a metic ton of unintentional comedic drama, and took him off ignore.

His crazy ass never disappointed me. His over the top forum freak-outs made Nagasaki look like a snap and pop by comparison. God bless that loony toons son of a bitch.
    Last edited by Cassius; 1/11/2007 2:00am at .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 2:00am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lavatorr was so intensely funnier than Doctor X will ever be, so watching him try to bitch out boyd is just sad. get a fucking clue doc, and get a life while youre at it

Outside Context Problem

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 2:09am

supporting member
     Style: MT / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    The only person I ever ignored was KFDW, and that was only for a few days. Then I realized I was missing out on a metic ton of unintentional comedic drama, and took him off ignore.
    I'm only ignoring two people. And one of them hasn't posted in over a year.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    1/11/2007 2:10am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean

His crazy ass never disappointed me. His over the top forum freak-outs made Nagasaki look like a snap and pop by comparison. God bless that loony toons son of a bitch.
    Kung fu does work was like my biggest fan. His user gallery was full of many many photoshops of me and a few of Kat.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast