Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Style
    Divine Fist
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New or something

Hi all, just figured I'd post here because of the GIANT lettering telling me to. Iactually came here because I was a member a couple years ago, but someting was up with the color theme and everything was unreadable. I like the general idea of the site, because it really is neccessary for all of the mcdojos to be exposed.

AikidoBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, kari0n, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

Style
    Wing Chun, Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what is divine fist? or is that a joke?

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido kari0n.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    Divine Fist
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Divine Fist is not a joke, it's a martial art based on the 5 elements of earth, air, fire, water, and spirit. more info is in my profile.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey welcome buddy. I'm hoping this post will get read of that big **** off writing on my screen.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahaha success! sianara suckers!

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by from his profile
    I've had no formal training, but have been self training with bo staff since the age of 7, Started practicing Drunken boxing around 14, then got together with a group of friends for serious training in freestyle grappling as well as Jiu jutsu. My standing style evolved to "street fighting" with large amounts of martial arts focus. (Yes, I was a stupid UFC wannabe brat, but I'm beyond that.)

Some studies of Ai-Ki, Greco-Roman, muay thai, BJJ, European(nordic) sword style, katana style(no specific discipline).

Currently dedicated to development of my own style of Divine Fist, which is a martial and meditation style based on the five elements. (Earth, focusing on power and ground techniques from horse stance, Wind, focusing on fast, long ranged circular attacks, Water, focusing on pure fluid motion, Fire, focusing on fast and powerful attacks to specific focal points, and Spirit, focusing on meditaton and energy work.)
    HOLEE ****, WE GOT A LIVE ONE BOYS

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i would love to see some videos of your style.

i'm sure we all would.

Style
    Boxing; Sub. Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would definitely like to hear more about that style. It sounds really involved.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last