Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 6:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??

I think you are scared to name yourself because you hosted seminars with Gyi.
    Now thats an angle that I hadnt considered. ---ed for clarity

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 8:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    I think you are scared to name yourself because you hosted seminars with Gyi.
    Not everyone who has ever trained with or hosted a seminar with Gyi is guilty by association. Only those who know he is a proven fraud and turn a blind eye.

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 8:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Kings
    Not everyone who has ever trained with or hosted a seminar with Gyi is guilty by association. Only those who know he is a proven fraud and turn a blind eye.

So the answer is yes?

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 8:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regardless of the topic at hand, does anyone else see a similarity in posting style between 3Kings and ar549, or is it just me?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 9:34pm

Style: FMA & judo-ultra noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nah, he's not capitalizing every individual A

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 10:50pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry
    Who the hell is this Charles Analzone? I see that someone listed him at the DSS site, where he tried to commit treasonous acts against his country. If that's true, then he's one sad sack of a person, regardless of how good he is in Brazilian JJ. I certainly wouldn't want him around. Is this the same guy that you're talking about, Kaith?
    Yes.

3Kings targets the same people in WNY that Analzone did in several rants on MT.

"This isn't the first time that the subject has come up and there are many martial artists in the Greater Buffalo area that have joined forces to try and box me out of the martial arts scene. Too bad for them that the real reason is that they are jealous of the world class BJJ program that I offer. I'm not going anywhere so get over it. I know who the main antagonists are and I'm sure whoever put you up to your post is one of them."

a few posts later:
    " The same goes for your cohorts Ernie and Joe."

Thread is here, but you need a MT account to see it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 11:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as videos go, here is another one you may want to check out.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...46002314591075
    It's a match between Tim Hartman and brown belt Rick Argent. Tim doesn't look as great as he's portrayed. In fact, Argent won the match but Tim later cried to NAFMA and the board overturned it and awarded him (Hartman) a "co-champion" belt.
    The story on the Ric Argent issue, for those who care, is public record at FMATalk.com. -link-
    He, Ric, posts on several boards as ricthedic.
    He was run off of Bullshido. links -1- -2-

As to those in WNY who have hosted Gyi, my information only goes back to 98, but there were 2 or 3 schools, including Tims, that have. Remy and Gyi were good friends from what I've heard and did a number of events together over the years.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 11:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd say Tim Hartman is a fraud and Horizon Martial Arts is a McDojo.
    You never answered my questions back here. You have made the claims. Now back them up with specifics.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 12:36am

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3Kings, it seems that the people you have listed in your first post, all have something to do with something negative that happened regarding Anzalone. Are you one of his students? At least you can tell me that much, without giving away your identity.

Speaking of Charles Anzalone, Jesus H. Christ...

Now that I've read up more on this Charles Anzalone, I really, really dislike him. For someone to try to sell secrets to whom he thought were Soviet agents, is disgraceful, and had this been committed during a time of war, he would have been swinging at the end of a noose!

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 1:02am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have NOTHING to gain by revealing my identity.
    Nothing but legitimacy, respect, and tolerance. By failing to specify your allegations of Bullshido above and beyond what you've thusfar submitted (which have been sorry excuses for an arguement for the "fraud" you claim TH is perpetrating against the public), you are very easily dismissed as someone with a personal vendetta. Given the large footprint TH has as a result of his organization's international dealings, I wonder how your comments could directly impact his business dealings, thereby publicly damaging his name... Isn't that illegal? I suspect that it is... :sleepy5:

I don't fear any reprisal or backlash from anyone who I've spoken against, it just serves no useful purpose to reveal my name.
    Of course you don't fear reprisal from TH, et al. You fear reprisal from the rest of the community, some of whom I suspect are your students, or potential students, and their rejection would potentially impact your standing in the Buffalo martial arts scene you've been so big a part of...

What my name is or isn't has no bearing on the subject at hand.
    No, but it has a bearing on the motivation for the argument, it has a bearing on how you perceive whatever it is you're alleging is Bullshido, and it has a bearing on the nature of your character. And all of that is pretty darn relevant if you ask me...

Suffice it to say that I've been involved in the Western New York martial arts scene for many, many years. I began my training under Master Reeders if any of you go back that far!
    Is this the same "Master" Willem A. Reeders cited as one of Guy Savelli's teachers? If so, that's not a lineage I'd announce too publicly, what with Mr. Savelli's claims of supernatural mental powers (not to mention how he hangs onto the few classes he taught to the Army over 15 years ago as some kind of validation of his methods - if he was so legit, he'd still be teaching them!).

As for McPeek, I have provided a link showing he is clearly a McDojo in that he sells belts by the mail. I really thought Bullshido was concerned with exposing fraud and BS but you all have proven me wrong on that account.
    Great. That's a firm example of Bullshido. Show me where TH does something similar...