Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 4:18pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Phecking LARPers.....

LARPing Mudda Phuckers!

Why is it that everyone on MAP gets attacked by a knife wielding, six foot, two hundred pound plus attacker?!?

Also, why is it that these stories always seem to involve the epitome of Budo (ie. I walked away and they left, no one was killed) or some sort of Sonny Cheeba scene (ie. I crippled twelve of them and then fucked his girlfriend, but only to teach him a lesson!)?

LOL.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 4:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Also, why is it that these stories always seem to involve the epitome of Budo (ie. I walked away and they left, no one was killed) or some sort of Sonny Cheeba scene (ie. I crippled twelve of them and then fucked his girlfriend, but only to teach him a lesson!)?
    I read the first three... the thread seems to be a self-congratulatory mass-hand-job thread.
    I'm hoping there's one that starts "This one time, at band camp..."
    Or at least "The attacker's biggest mistake was letting me put on my tabi..."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 4:47pm

Style: Shotokan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LARPing Mudda Phuckers!

Why is it that everyone on MAP gets attacked by a knife wielding, six foot, two hundred pound plus attacker?!?

LOL.

TKD
    To be fair, most of them aren't the heroic kung-fu clashes you seem to be describing. No-one used a butterfly kick to dispatch a gang of attackers or deflected axes with their chi. What would satisfy you that these stories were true? (none of them are me, by the way, I'm just being a bit more charitable and giving the benefit of doubt)

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 5:54pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elky
    What would satisfy you that these stories were true?
    I only read the first few, but if there is one in there where it described how he tried his deadly MA skills and had his ass handed to him. That guy I would believe.

Other then that it reads like e-letters to mom from camp. Some truth, but mostly made up.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 6:16pm

Style: Shotokan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    I only read the first few, but if there is one in there where it described how he tried his deadly MA skills and had his ass handed to him. That guy I would believe.

Other then that it reads like e-letters to mom from camp. Some truth, but mostly made up.
    Well... the first guy got his ass kicked. And there's gonna be a "file drawer effect" - people only admitting to the successful stories.

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 7:07pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LARPing Mudda Phuckers!

LOL.

TKD

Well, this one time I got attacked by another 600 ninjas. However, instead of confronting their very point ninja-to I invoked the spirit of Bruce Lee. I turn my body into water. Then out of no where the Inverse Ninja Law was spawned I chain punched through all of them.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 7:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    Well, this one time I got attacked by another 600 ninjas. However, instead of confronting their very point ninja-to I invoked the spirit of Bruce Lee. I turn my body into water. Then out of no where the Inverse Ninja Law was spawned I chain punched through all of them.
    That link is so fucking awesome. I love it.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 10:33pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great link.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 11:44pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't know the Wiki would have something like this, then again I should expect it from a liberal site.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    1/15/2007 12:00am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    That was some of the most unbelievable **** I've read in a long time...the sad part is that being a fan of anime, I've seen it so many times. What's worse then that; you seem to be spot on by the fact that so who practice the MA actually claim to have done or be able to do this garbage.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast