232563 Bullies, 4017 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. TKD Black Belt is offline
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar

    Keeeeee-Yeah!

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,230

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 4:18pm


     Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Phecking LARPers.....

    LARPing Mudda Phuckers!

    Why is it that everyone on MAP gets attacked by a knife wielding, six foot, two hundred pound plus attacker?!?

    Also, why is it that these stories always seem to involve the epitome of Budo (ie. I walked away and they left, no one was killed) or some sort of Sonny Cheeba scene (ie. I crippled twelve of them and then fucked his girlfriend, but only to teach him a lesson!)?

    LOL.

    TKD

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
  2. sochin101 is offline
    sochin101's Avatar

    Graviora Manent

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Lincolnshire, England
    Posts
    6,888

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 4:26pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    Also, why is it that these stories always seem to involve the epitome of Budo (ie. I walked away and they left, no one was killed) or some sort of Sonny Cheeba scene (ie. I crippled twelve of them and then fucked his girlfriend, but only to teach him a lesson!)?
    I read the first three... the thread seems to be a self-congratulatory mass-hand-job thread.
    I'm hoping there's one that starts "This one time, at band camp..."
    Or at least "The attacker's biggest mistake was letting me put on my tabi..."
  3. Elky is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    184

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 4:47pm


     Style: Shotokan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    LARPing Mudda Phuckers!

    Why is it that everyone on MAP gets attacked by a knife wielding, six foot, two hundred pound plus attacker?!?

    Also, why is it that these stories always seem to involve the epitome of Budo (ie. I walked away and they left, no one was killed) or some sort of Sonny Cheeba scene (ie. I crippled twelve of them and then fucked his girlfriend, but only to teach him a lesson!)?

    LOL.

    TKD
    To be fair, most of them aren't the heroic kung-fu clashes you seem to be describing. No-one used a butterfly kick to dispatch a gang of attackers or deflected axes with their chi. What would satisfy you that these stories were true? (none of them are me, by the way, I'm just being a bit more charitable and giving the benefit of doubt)
  4. Askari is offline

    The Bottom Brick

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,069

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 5:54pm


     Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elky
    What would satisfy you that these stories were true?
    I only read the first few, but if there is one in there where it described how he tried his deadly MA skills and had his ass handed to him. That guy I would believe.

    Other then that it reads like e-letters to mom from camp. Some truth, but mostly made up.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"
  5. Elky is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    184

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 6:16pm


     Style: Shotokan Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    I only read the first few, but if there is one in there where it described how he tried his deadly MA skills and had his ass handed to him. That guy I would believe.

    Other then that it reads like e-letters to mom from camp. Some truth, but mostly made up.
    Well... the first guy got his ass kicked. And there's gonna be a "file drawer effect" - people only admitting to the successful stories.
  6. Plasma is offline
    Plasma's Avatar

    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,127

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 7:07pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    LARPing Mudda Phuckers!

    Why is it that everyone on MAP gets attacked by a knife wielding, six foot, two hundred pound plus attacker?!?

    Also, why is it that these stories always seem to involve the epitome of Budo (ie. I walked away and they left, no one was killed) or some sort of Sonny Cheeba scene (ie. I crippled twelve of them and then fucked his girlfriend, but only to teach him a lesson!)?

    LOL.

    TKD

    Well, this one time I got attacked by another 600 ninjas. However, instead of confronting their very point ninja-to I invoked the spirit of Bruce Lee. I turn my body into water. Then out of no where the Inverse Ninja Law was spawned I chain punched through all of them.
  7. Ke?poFist is offline
    Ke?poFist's Avatar

    Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,888

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 7:24pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    Well, this one time I got attacked by another 600 ninjas. However, instead of confronting their very point ninja-to I invoked the spirit of Bruce Lee. I turn my body into water. Then out of no where the Inverse Ninja Law was spawned I chain punched through all of them.
    That link is so fucking awesome. I love it.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

  8. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 10:33pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great link.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  9. PizDoff is offline

    .

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,602

    Posted On:
    1/14/2007 11:44pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Didn't know the Wiki would have something like this, then again I should expect it from a liberal site.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
  10. datdamnmachine is offline
    datdamnmachine's Avatar

    Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,721

    Posted On:
    1/15/2007 12:00am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    Well, this one time I got attacked by another 600 ninjas. However, instead of confronting their very point ninja-to I invoked the spirit of Bruce Lee. I turn my body into water. Then out of no where the Inverse Ninja Law was spawned I chain punched through all of them.
    That was some of the most unbelievable **** I've read in a long time...the sad part is that being a fan of anime, I've seen it so many times. What's worse then that; you seem to be spot on by the fact that so who practice the MA actually claim to have done or be able to do this garbage.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.