Page 5 of 294 FirstFirst 12345 67891555105 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2008 11:13pm

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Happeh has the r34l Prana Bindu training.

I like how his claims automatically sidestep disproof. "You're not really crippled crippled, you're just not living up to your full potential which I can determine retroactively. Of course, this can never be tested."

Next question Happeh, when you say things like "30% blind" what do you mean? Are you talking about acuity of vision, color perception...

Posted On:
    6/01/2008 11:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteel
    How exactly, scientifcally speaking, does masturbation make one go "mostly" blind in one eye? I'm 37 years old and have been jerking off since I was 17.
    Seventeen?!?!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 6:50am

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell yeah 17. I spent a whole summer in Chicago away from my girlfriend at the time.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! :jerkit2yf

Village of Idiocy Resident

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 9:04am

Style: Dead Lemur Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by happeh
    That's what I thought. You have no clue. Think about it for awhile. Read exactly what instructions I wrote, and think about what is going on.

Do you have any thoughts about internal and external kung fu? Do you believe in internal and external kung fu? Can you define them? Do you have any personal opinions about the benefits of one over the other?

A squat is lowering the body by bending at the knees. Why do you believe that bending at the knees produces the same kind of muscular motion, as pressing the buttocks together? The buttocks are pressing horizontally against each other in the exercise I describe. The muscles in the legs are moving vertically I think when the body moves vertically to do a squat. Could you tell me which direction the buttock muscles are going when you do a squat?

I think you guys don't think to much. You hear something odd, and you try to kill it. If you thought about the odd thing for awhile, you would see all the questions I wrote above. Then if you started answering those questions, you would teach yourself real kung fu, instead of just punching and kicking.

happeh.. if you had any knowledge of internal arts you would know of something called bandhas, a yogic practice. lets just say it puts your book in the ass technique to shame.

http://www.yoga-age.com/asanas/bandhas.html

i quote from the linked website "The area between the tailbone and the pubic bone is brought together in a healthy trans-integrity or phase of synergistic equilibrium. In order to tonify this region and get in touch with its energies"

on another note: frank herbert was a brilliant man, and based most of his ideas on real things ;)
    Last edited by fedeykin; 6/02/2008 9:09am at .

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 9:28am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteel
    Hell yeah 17. I spent a whole summer in Chicago away from my girlfriend at the time.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! :jerkit2yf

I mean, that's about five years too late to start jerkin'!

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 5:18pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I tell you what. You want to prove I am full of baloney? Post a picture of yourself. I will tell you what I see. If your body really is in good condition, then there is nothing for me to find. But after 10 years, your body should definitely show signs. Go look in the mirror. Are your shoulders level? If they are not, which one is lower? The one that matches the hand you masturbate with?

Ok, I'm gonna bite, because I like you. I'm going to post a few pictures of my beautiful self, and you can deface my image with your penis drawing thing. Because I'm a nice guy. And to make it extra sciency, I'm not going to tell you whether or not I masturbate, and if so, how frequently.

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 10:47pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to be careful of word games. Masturbation will cripple a person in the sense that the function of the limbs is gradually reduced. You say you masturbated 10 years and your body is perfectly functional. Your body may function perfectly, but my point is that it is less than it would have been, or different than it would have been, if you had not masturbated.

I tell you what. You want to prove I am full of baloney? Post a picture of yourself. I will tell you what I see. If your body really is in good condition, then there is nothing for me to find. But after 10 years, your body should definitely show signs. Go look in the mirror. Are your shoulders level? If they are not, which one is lower? The one that matches the hand you masturbate with?
    Is this what you were hoping for?

OMG you're absolutely right!! My right shoulder is LOWER! dammital that must mean I masturbate with my right hand. My body is all out of whack just like all the photos on your websites.

(nudity on the following site)
    http://www.happeh.com/NudeHappehTheo...llMainPage.htm

This guy for example is TOTALLY messed up JUST LIKE YOU SAID!!!

(nudity here as well)
    http://www.happeh.com/NudeHappehTheo...yExample01.htm

This woman as well!! OMG happeh you're so right!!..

All of us have been changed due to masturbation.
    :gay:

.....uh...NO
    :angry2:

Sorry buddy, but I, JUST LIKE ALL THE PHOTOS ON YOUR WEBSITES, was posing. Yes it's quite simple to lean to the left or right for a photo. The man and woman on the provided links were both posing for the photo and that includes leaning. It further goes to prove you have no substantial evidence for your claims as you have no actual photos of people who have been clinically shown to be changed due to masturbation. All your photos have descriptions saying something similar to "This is what someone who masturbates looks would look like." Never once do you have a photo of "someone who HAS been changed." All of your photos have people posing.

Your claims have been built off of irrational logic and unfound ideas.

If you want a non-posing picture of myself, fine. Here, have at it.

Are you really a chemical engineer? No BS? If you are, then you should be smart enough to understand what I have to say. You should understand after 4 years of college, that it takes time, maybe 6 months per class, to learn difficult subjects. You should be understanding when I say that it takes time to learn what I know.

I do have evidence. Lots of it. We have to decide what we both consider evidence, and where you want me to start.
    I want you to start right here, right now. I'm more than willing to see your evidence, and I'm even more willing to scrutinize and investigate it.

First off. When I say Masturbation makes a person go blind, that is a generalized statement to say what I do in the easiest smallest way possible. Exactly, Masturbation will make a person go mostly blind in one eye, like maybe 80%, while degrading the vision in the other eye, like maybe only 30%.
    Still hasn't happened to me or to MightyMcClaw. I see better than the doctors who give me the eye exams. They're the ones going up to the wall after I read more lines than they wanted just to see if I was right. They're always impressed coming back from the wall.

Are you a political person? What would you say if I told you there are forces in this world, that purposefully lie to achieve various goals? That seems pretty obvious and true doesn't it?
    Irrelevant. True as it may be, it doesn't do anything to back up your claims. Your job isn't to find the liars. Your job is to prove yourself correct.

It is my position these people are purposefully lying about the effects of masturbation on the body, to make people weak and easy to control. A person who masturbates too much will be mentally and physically off. They will frequently be easy to control because they do not thrink right and they are physically weak.
    You are talking to a large group of martial artists here. I'm sure a good chunk of us masturbate, and we are anything but physically weak. As I'm sure you're also noting we are also not mentally weak. We see through bulshit and are more than willing to call it out, as we are doing with you and your "Happeh Theory."

It is my position that those books you cite are part of the lies meant to stop investigation into the effects of masturbation and sex on the human body. If you look into history, you will find many cultures from all over the world say that too much sex is bad for people.
    No, social stigma and the church meant to stop investigation into masturbation. Those studies were the ones who broke away from mental control and decided to actually investigate a natural occurence. They also did so in a systematic and scientific manner. This did not include looking at pictures and drawing conclusions based on initial impulses. This included actual investigation into the sexual lives of human beings. This involved EXTENSIVE work lasting years. Their work has been evaluated, investigated, scrutinized, and eventually found legit by the entire health community. This is far more than I have seen from anything you have yet to produce.

Could all of those cultures throughout history really be wrong? Or is it more likely, in this day of "WMD in Iraq", that some group of liars is purposefully suppressing information on the deleterious effects of masturbation on the human body, so that they have an easier time of controlling the people in the various countries that this group of people dominate?
    :pancakebu
    Last edited by danniboi07; 6/02/2008 10:49pm at .

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 11:06pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/happeh

added for everyone's enjoyment/suffering.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 6:42am

Style: TKD, Wrestling (retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DBZ . . . FOR THE MUTHERFUCKIN WIN!!!

YouTube - Dragonball Z teaches real life kung fu information #1

Much like DaxFlame, I now can't decide if this is all a big con or not.

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 9:09am

Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMac
    Horizontally as muscles can only contract in a single direction. Whether I am squatting to pick up a pencil, squatting 6 plates, or . . . ugh . . . squeezing a book between my ass cheeks the contraction of the gluteus maximus will always be the same.
    "Muscles can only contract in a single direction" I might agree with this. But then you use that word horizontally in front of it. Muscles run in all different directions. The contracting force in reference to the muscle might be in one direction only, but in reference to the body, there would be all different kinds of muscle directions.

I really don't understand your claim about contraction of the gluteaus always being the same. I just did my exercise, and I feel my butt cheeks pressing towards each other. When I do a squat with no weight, just a body squat, I feel a vertical stretching from the bottom to the top of the butt cheek.

Are we using different definitions of what a squat is?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMac
    Unless you're pulling off some bene gesserit ****, which I hate to tell you is all made up, individual muscles only move in a single direction during contraction and retraction. How they work in conjunction with other muscles can change the visible outcome of what you see, but the individual muscle does the same thing every time.

By the by, compound exercises like squats have a much greater impact on the power of individual muscle groups than isolation exercises like . . .ugh . . squeezing a book between my ass cheeks.
    You read Dune? Maybe you really are a chemical engineer. I disagree with your claim that Bene Gesserit "****" is all made up. Herbert took factual material from the world around him, gussied it up a bit, and put it in the book. You ever notice how Fremen and Dune seem alot like Arabs and the Middle East? Spice is Oil? The Imperials are the West?

You know? If you wear underwear, your book will stay clean. No reason for the ugh's and eww's. Unless your butt stinks real bad? Maybe take a shower first?