218358 Bullies, 7229 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 2936
Page 4 of 294 FirstFirst 1234 56781454104 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. danniboi07 is offline
    danniboi07's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    626, California
    Posts
    1,250

    Posted On:
    5/31/2008 3:51am


     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by happeh
    What do you mean "teach kung fu"? Do you mean teach physical kung fu like teaching forms etc? I don't do that.

    What qualifies me blah blah? Common sense. How do you know that a gallon is better than a quart? Common sense. You pour a gallon on the ground, and you see more come out than if you pour a quart out on the ground.
    Your kung fu pages have been deleted. Can anyone verify if this action was recent?

    Now what qualifies someone to even tell which one is a quart or a gallon to begin with. One must first be instructed on which one is which. Now we are asking where you studied what you teach. If you gained your knowledge from real life, then can you please give us your stories.

    Common sense? Let's see, you claim that masturbation causes blindness and parilyzation of half the body. My personal sense says this is bullshit. WHY?

    1. I've taken multiple human sexuality courses and in not one of them is there any study relating blindness and/or paralysis to masturbation.
    2. I ain't gonna lie, I've been masturbating for the past...oh say 10 years now. I'm proud to say that both sides of my body are perfectly functional and my eyes are damn good.


    Quote Originally Posted by happeh
    As for the old wives tale, are you aware that scientists, the government, and just about everyone else lies? All the time? Constantly? Everyday?

    If you don't know that, I have......dozens of stories about lying government officials, lying corporations, lying hospitals, lying doctors and lying scientists. Lots of them lie, lots of them are incompetent, and the rest are victims. They are poor people like you who trusted a liar, so now they believe something that is not true.
    Right, so I as a chemical engineer, am lying if I say that an Ideal gas's physical properties are affected by the equation PV=nRT? Would I be lying if I said a Tri-ethylene Glycol dehydration process is used to rid natural gas from most of its moisture?

    I'm sorry, but no I would not.

    Science is backed up by actual evidence. Evidence that YOU have lacked in bringing forth.
    An example of evidence would be Kinsey's findings that 92% of men and 58% of women admit to having masturbated. Now following your theory, 92% of the male population should be blind. Now using your common sense argument, I can tell you that you're wrong. The following is the bibliographical information for my claims:

    -Kinsey, A.C., Pomeroy, W.B., & Martin, C.E. (1948). Sexual behavior in the human male. Philadelphia: Saunders.

    -Kinsey, A.C., Pomeroy, W.B., & Martin, C.E. (1953). Sexual behavior in the human female. Philadelphia: Saunders.


    Quote Originally Posted by happeh
    You really shouldn't trust anything besides your own two eyes, and your own brain. That is the only way to be certain of anything.
    I AM trusting my own eyes and my own brain. All of them are telling me that you have failed to convince me and anyone else on this site that any of your claims hold any validity.
    Last edited by danniboi07; 5/31/2008 3:57am at .
  2. MrGalt is offline
    MrGalt's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Back in Tennessee...sigh
    Posts
    933

    Posted On:
    5/31/2008 4:52am


     Style: Seidokaikan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't read his page, but maybe what he's really saying is, "Watch your aim." I mean, I've never really had to worry about my OWN eyes, but I have on occasion feared that I might have caused blindness from such activities.

    So Happeh, I'm willing to accept that putting a book in my buttcrack will indeed have a slightly different effect from doing a squat. I am also grateful that you spelled out for all of us that we probably shouldn't attempt this with our favorite book. Especially for me since the Complete Far Side would take a bigger buttcrack than I would care to possess. Still, I am forced to ask: most resistance exercises enable me to hit people, throw people, lift or carry objects or manipulate tools or my own bodyweight in some way. What exactly will the book in the buttcrack exercise enable me to DO other than carry books without a backpack? Is it a rape defense maybe?

    Finally, don't ever leave, Happeh. I think you could exclusively provide me with entertainment for years to come. Post hourly at least.
  3. happeh is offline

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    6/01/2008 10:59am


     Style: Tai Chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07
    1. I've taken multiple human sexuality courses and in not one of them is there any study relating blindness and/or paralysis to masturbation.
    2. I ain't gonna lie, I've been masturbating for the past...oh say 10 years now. I'm proud to say that both sides of my body are perfectly functional and my eyes are damn good.
    I have to be careful of word games. Masturbation will cripple a person in the sense that the function of the limbs is gradually reduced. You say you masturbated 10 years and your body is perfectly functional. Your body may function perfectly, but my point is that it is less than it would have been, or different than it would have been, if you had not masturbated.

    I tell you what. You want to prove I am full of baloney? Post a picture of yourself. I will tell you what I see. If your body really is in good condition, then there is nothing for me to find. But after 10 years, your body should definitely show signs. Go look in the mirror. Are your shoulders level? If they are not, which one is lower? The one that matches the hand you masturbate with?

    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07
    Right, so I as a chemical engineer,

    Science is backed up by actual evidence. Evidence that YOU have lacked in bringing forth.
    Are you really a chemical engineer? No BS? If you are, then you should be smart enough to understand what I have to say. You should understand after 4 years of college, that it takes time, maybe 6 months per class, to learn difficult subjects. You should be understanding when I say that it takes time to learn what I know.

    I do have evidence. Lots of it. We have to decide what we both consider evidence, and where you want me to start.

    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07
    An example of evidence would be Kinsey's findings that 92% of men and 58% of women admit to having masturbated. Now following your theory, 92% of the male population should be blind. Now using your common sense argument, I can tell you that you're wrong. The following is the bibliographical information for my claims:

    -Kinsey, A.C., Pomeroy, W.B., & Martin, C.E. (1948). Sexual behavior in the human male. Philadelphia: Saunders.

    -Kinsey, A.C., Pomeroy, W.B., & Martin, C.E. (1953). Sexual behavior in the human female. Philadelphia: Saunders.
    First off. When I say Masturbation makes a person go blind, that is a generalized statement to say what I do in the easiest smallest way possible. Exactly, Masturbation will make a person go mostly blind in one eye, like maybe 80%, while degrading the vision in the other eye, like maybe only 30%.

    Now.

    Are you a political person? What would you say if I told you there are forces in this world, that purposefully lie to achieve various goals? That seems pretty obvious and true doesn't it?

    What if I told you that one particular group of people has systematically lied about various areas of science, and used their control of countries to purposefully destroy and/or suppress various areas of science and medical research?

    It is my position these people are purposefully lying about the effects of masturbation on the body, to make people weak and easy to control. A person who masturbates too much will be mentally and physically off. They will frequently be easy to control because they do not thrink right and they are physically weak.

    It is my position that those books you cite are part of the lies meant to stop investigation into the effects of masturbation and sex on the human body. If you look into history, you will find many cultures from all over the world say that too much sex is bad for people.

    Could all of those cultures throughout history really be wrong? Or is it more likely, in this day of "WMD in Iraq", that some group of liars is purposefully suppressing information on the deleterious effects of masturbation on the human body, so that they have an easier time of controlling the people in the various countries that this group of people dominate?
  4. happeh is offline

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    159

    Posted On:
    6/01/2008 11:07am


     Style: Tai Chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt
    What exactly will the book in the buttcrack exercise enable me to DO other than carry books without a backpack? Is it a rape defense maybe?
    It is no fun for me to directly answer people like a computer. I have fun with conversations like we are all sitting around drinking beer.

    What do you know or what is your opinion about internal martial arts? Would you consider the butthole, or maybe the space in between the butt cheeks, to be an "internal" part of the body?

    Have you ever read any material on reverse or abdominal breathing before?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt
    Finally, don't ever leave, Happeh. I think you could exclusively provide me with entertainment for years to come. Post hourly at least.
    I never leave. Someone always ends up crying about my posts and I get banned. If the people here are strong enough to deal with me and ignore the complainers, you can be sure I will never leave.

    You would benefit much more from my knowledge than my entertainment value though. :angel7:
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,607

    Posted On:
    6/01/2008 11:08am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by happeh
    I have to be careful of word games. Masturbation will cripple a person in the sense that the function of the limbs is gradually reduced. You say you masturbated 10 years and your body is perfectly functional. Your body may function perfectly, but my point is that it is less than it would have been, or different than it would have been, if you had not masturbated.

    I tell you what. You want to prove I am full of baloney? Post a picture of yourself. I will tell you what I see. If your body really is in good condition, then there is nothing for me to find. But after 10 years, your body should definitely show signs. Go look in the mirror. Are your shoulders level? If they are not, which one is lower? The one that matches the hand you masturbate with?
    False logic. You don't masturbate, apparently, you seem mentally unbalanced.


    Hence pent up semen makes you retarded.

    Are you really a chemical engineer? No BS? If you are, then you should be smart enough to understand what I have to say. You should understand after 4 years of college, that it takes time, maybe 6 months per class, to learn difficult subjects. You should be understanding when I say that it takes time to learn what I know.

    I do have evidence. Lots of it. We have to decide what we both consider evidence, and where you want me to start.
    Where?


    First off. When I say Masturbation makes a person go blind, that is a generalized statement to say what I do in the easiest smallest way possible. Exactly, Masturbation will make a person go mostly blind in one eye, like maybe 80%, while degrading the vision in the other eye, like maybe only 30%.
    Proof.

    Now.

    Are you a political person? What would you say if I told you there are forces in this world, that purposefully lie to achieve various goals? That seems pretty obvious and true doesn't it?

    What if I told you that one particular group of people has systematically lied about various areas of science, and used their control of countries to purposefully destroy and/or suppress various areas of science and medical research?
    Proof please.


    It is my position these people are purposefully lying about the effects of masturbation on the body, to make people weak and easy to control. A person who masturbates too much will be mentally and physically off. They will frequently be easy to control because they do not thrink right and they are physically weak.

    It is my position that those books you cite are part of the lies meant to stop investigation into the effects of masturbation and sex on the human body. If you look into history, you will find many cultures from all over the world say that too much sex is bad for people.
    Proof Please.

    Could all of those cultures throughout history really be wrong? Or is it more likely, in this day of "WMD in Iraq", that some group of liars is purposefully suppressing information on the deleterious effects of masturbation on the human body, so that they have an easier time of controlling the people in the various countries that this group of people dominate?
    Proof please?


    How is an old wives tale or religious leanings proof of "cultures" claiming masturbation is bad.
  6. jsteel is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    119

    Posted On:
    6/01/2008 11:11am


     Style: Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How exactly, scientifcally speaking, does masturbation make one go "mostly" blind in one eye? I'm 37 years old and have been jerking off since I was 17. My eyesight is still 20/20, I don't and have never worn glasses or contacts or had corrective surgery. If anything, masturbation provides a well-needed sexual release for some of us guys whose wives aren't always in the mood.
  7. jsteel is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    119

    Posted On:
    6/01/2008 11:12am


     Style: Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S.

    I jerked off this morning in the shower!
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,607

    Posted On:
    6/01/2008 11:18am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteel
    How exactly, scientifcally speaking, does masturbation make one go "mostly" blind in one eye? I'm 37 years old and have been jerking off since I was 17. My eyesight is still 20/20, I don't and have never worn glasses or contacts or had corrective surgery. If anything, masturbation provides a well-needed sexual release for some of us guys whose wives aren't always in the mood.
    Obviously, you are on of "them."
  9. DannyMac is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    336

    Posted On:
    6/01/2008 2:51pm


     Style: TKD, Wrestling (retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How did I miss this thread?

    Happeh is like Christmas in June for skeptics.
  10. DannyMac is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    336

    Posted On:
    6/01/2008 2:58pm


     Style: TKD, Wrestling (retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by happeh
    Could you tell me which direction the buttock muscles are going when you do a squat?
    Horizontally as muscles can only contract in a single direction. Whether I am squatting to pick up a pencil, squatting 6 plates, or . . . ugh . . . squeezing a book between my ass cheeks the contraction of the gluteus maximus will always be the same.

    Unless you're pulling off some bene gesserit ****, which I hate to tell you is all made up, individual muscles only move in a single direction during contraction and retraction. How they work in conjunction with other muscles can change the visible outcome of what you see, but the individual muscle does the same thing every time.

    By the by, compound exercises like squats have a much greater impact on the power of individual muscle groups than isolation exercises like . . .ugh . . squeezing a book between my ass cheeks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.