Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stupid people everywhere...

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 1:30pm

Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteel
    happeh: Please list your medical credentials here for verification.
    I don't understand. I have never claimed to have medical credentials that you could verify.

Have you mistaken me for someone else, or is the question misworded?

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 2:08pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you are blind from masturbating, and you misread it.

You silly bastard you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 2:21pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by happeh
    If you would listen, I could open your mind to more about kung fu than you ever dreamt of. If you want to be a ring fighter or Bruce Lee, then I can't help you. If you want to know what it means to be a superior human being, and what a superior human being is capable of, I am your man.
    What qualifies you to teach Kung-Fu? How long have you studied, and under whom? What qualifies you to decide the parameters necessary for superiority in being human? Are you aware that the idea that masturbation leads to long-term impairment is an old-wives'-tale with no basis in medical fact?

--Joe

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 2:37pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It has been a long time since I ran into a group of haters. Do you guys just want to hate, or do you need me to help you understand this stuff?
    You misunderstand us. We are not haters. We are skeptics, with a healthy dose of compassion for someone who is obviously seriously deluded, plus a huge helping of LOL because your "theories" are just too funny for serious discussion.

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 6:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    [B]"Get a large book you don't want anymore. Insert the book with the spine vertical between the butt cheeks so that they are spread open. Now when the exercise is done, clamp on the book as hard as you possible can. If the book is large enough, you should have no trouble clamping down on it no matter how weak your buttock muscles are."
    Brings new meaning to the term "pulls facts out of his arse."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 1:19am

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does that exercise make a person a raving idiot?

Are you certain squats will have the same effect on the body as the exercise I describe? Are you absolutely certain? Could you describe in depth what you think the exercise I describe does to the body, and how that is the same or different from squats?

You are after all much smarter than I am, so you should have no trouble explaining things to me.

It has been a long time since I ran into a group of haters. Do you guys just want to hate, or do you need me to help you understand this stuff?

If you would listen, I could open your mind to more about kung fu than you ever dreamt of. If you want to be a ring fighter or Bruce Lee, then I can't help you. If you want to know what it means to be a superior human being, and what a superior human being is capable of, I am your man.

Later.
    Jesus Tittyfucking Christ.

The squat is a functional, athletic movement. Sticking a fucking book up your ass is apparently a fetish of yours.

But hey, if you like clamping things between your ass cheeks, that's your thing.

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 2:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung-Fu Joe
    What qualifies you to teach Kung-Fu? How long have you studied, and under whom? What qualifies you to decide the parameters necessary for superiority in being human? Are you aware that the idea that masturbation leads to long-term impairment is an old-wives'-tale with no basis in medical fact?

--Joe
    What do you mean "teach kung fu"? Do you mean teach physical kung fu like teaching forms etc? I don't do that.

What qualifies me blah blah? Common sense. How do you know that a gallon is better than a quart? Common sense. You pour a gallon on the ground, and you see more come out than if you pour a quart out on the ground.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think a human being with telepathy, is superior to a human being without telepathy? Why? I think one with telepathy is superior, because he has an ability the other guy does not. Doesn't take any qualifications or education to figure that out. One guy has something the other doesn't, so he must be superior.

As for the old wives tale, are you aware that scientists, the government, and just about everyone else lies? All the time? Constantly? Everyday?

If you don't know that, I have......dozens of stories about lying government officials, lying corporations, lying hospitals, lying doctors and lying scientists. Lots of them lie, lots of them are incompetent, and the rest are victims. They are poor people like you who trusted a liar, so now they believe something that is not true.

You really shouldn't trust anything besides your own two eyes, and your own brain. That is the only way to be certain of anything.

Posted On:
    5/31/2008 2:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Noctem
    Jesus Tittyfucking Christ.

The squat is a functional, athletic movement. Sticking a fucking book up your ass is apparently a fetish of yours.

But hey, if you like clamping things between your ass cheeks, that's your thing.
    That's what I thought. You have no clue. Think about it for awhile. Read exactly what instructions I wrote, and think about what is going on.

Do you have any thoughts about internal and external kung fu? Do you believe in internal and external kung fu? Can you define them? Do you have any personal opinions about the benefits of one over the other?

A squat is lowering the body by bending at the knees. Why do you believe that bending at the knees produces the same kind of muscular motion, as pressing the buttocks together? The buttocks are pressing horizontally against each other in the exercise I describe. The muscles in the legs are moving vertically I think when the body moves vertically to do a squat. Could you tell me which direction the buttock muscles are going when you do a squat?

I think you guys don't think to much. You hear something odd, and you try to kill it. If you thought about the odd thing for awhile, you would see all the questions I wrote above. Then if you started answering those questions, you would teach yourself real kung fu, instead of just punching and kicking.
Page 3 of 294 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast