Page 11 of 294 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161111 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 1:40pm

Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteel
    Everyone on this thread has asked for further explanation to your absurd theories. Your only response is that we are just haters and unable to understand your advanced intellect.

So, one more time:

1. Can you more clearly define the physical forces in the body that masturbation disrupts?
    I am ignoring you because you are exposing your stupidity, and I was politely trying not to point it out.

Do you know anything about physics? Those physical forces.

Village of Idiocy Resident

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 1:42pm

Style: Dead Lemur Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    happah, energy from the heart? are you talking about energy like in traditional chinese medicine? are you talking about chi, or electricity...?

what is the process behind it? do the kidneys and prostate steal the energy from the heart, or does the semen carry it, or does the woman/hand steal it? what happens to the energy?

"Masturbation causes various types of mental problems. One of these is the urge to be mean and nasty,"

is this hormonal? purely psychological? does masturbation actualy cause physical damage in the brain?
    does it increase the amount of testosterone in the body?

"The person's teeth will show gaps, and they will begin to show a lot of teeth as the effets of masturbation progress."

is this also caused by energy being stolen from your teeth?

what do you base these theories on?
    please explain IN DETAIL the process that you beleive happens.

im trying to be objective, since i like being the devil's advocate, but you are not managing to convince me.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 1:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Everytime you pull your penis, you are pulling on the side of your head."

sorry but i thought pushing and pulling will strengthen your muscles, therefore further your metabolism and help the muscles get rid of wastes?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 1:47pm

Style: TKD, Wrestling (retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by happeh
    I am ignoring you because you are exposing your stupidity, and I was politely trying not to point it out.

Which ones? There are several different types of forces in physics. Which one specifically are being disrupted during masturbation? How?

You brought up physics so it's time to break out the slide rule and show us the math behind how this works.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 1:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You brought up physics so it's time to break out the slide rule and show us the math behind how this works."

yes. thats what im waiting for too.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 2:06pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But why? What made you choose that exact spot? I say it is because your body sent signals to your brain that said "I feel comfortable in this spot". Then your brain, without consciously acknowledging those signals, said to itself "I like this spot".
    Already told you, I was mocking the pictures on your website.

You feel confident in stating that the arms of every human body on this planet will hold the penis and move the arm during masturbation, without any movement of the torso?
    Never said EVERY as I'm sure there are people with birth defects or some other situation. For the most part, yeah.

Completely wrong. You think everyone masturbates like you. If they do not masturbate like you, they are doing it wrong. You make claims that are obviously false such as "no human body leans to masturbate". I can easily prove you wrong. I could post 100 pictures here right now of naked people masturbating and every single one of them is leaning.
    STILL waiting on the proof. You've THRICE offered up your evidence, but have not once given any of it. The world is still waiting.

Nope. What do you do when you masturbate? You pull on the penis. What you don't understand, is that pulling extends all the way up to your head. Everytime you pull your penis, you are pulling on the side of your head.
    What exactly is connecting these two parts of the body?

The skin? Well the skin stretches and dampens any tension force that is exerted on it over a long enough distance. The distance from the penis to the head is satisfactory for this effect

Muscles? Take an anatomy class. None of the muscles in the groin area are directly attached to the head.

Bones? This is probably the only thing even remotely close to what you're talking about. Unfortunately, there are no bones in the penis (despite the slang term). Any force given down there by the act of masturbation ( and there's very little force involved in it) will be nullified by the cartilage disks in the spine.

I get these ideas from simple observation. Remember when they taught you to observe chemical reactions in lab?
    Yes. It also took previous understanding of what those chemicals were in order to properly observe them. If I saw NaCl dissolving in water without ANY prior chemical studies, I'd have said it simply dissappeared, vanished. PRIOR education and studies taught me that NaCl simply dissasociated into it's ions Na+ and Cl-. What I'd like to know is where you got your previous studies?

Because it is true? Dissection is for idiots and the minions of Satan. What would measuring energy lines do? That sounds intriguing, whatever it is you are thinking.
    Ah, and here we see your truth.

No point in going on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 2:17pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please do not hesitate to point out my stupidity. Unlike you, I do not posess inifinite wisdom of the physics behind physical forces in the physical body. I do however hold a degree in mechanical engineering and have taken a few physics courses.

Please continue to educate me kind sir. Just don't use telepathy because I am still jerking off on a regualr basis and cannot achieve that sort of enlightenment yet. I am so weak!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 2:33pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There you have it, folks.

Masturbation disrupts Gravity, Friction, Elasticity, Compression, Electromagnetic Cohesives, and several other physical forces. And this disruption exists entirely within the Laws of Conservation of Energy, and can be detailed utilizing a simple-- though extended-- series of mathematical models.

...or maybe Happeh is just a retard with no concept of physics, whatsoever. I vote for the latter.

--Joe

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 2:41pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kung-Fu Joe: The guy in your avatar is a perfect example of the dangers of masturbation.

happeh FTW!

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never understand people. Do they really think I sit around making things up for nothing? People who have no knowledge at all, none, about a subject will stand around talking about what is and isn't true. It is really crazy. I can never figure out what is going through their minds. I envision them thinking "I don't know anything at all about this subject. I have no clue. Never cared about it, never will. But that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion, and my opinon is right"....................

I will help you out. I don't think it will do any good, but I will help you out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hf6Q6r7cmw

-

Ur funny. I am laughing out loud. ;) "I know for a fact that kung fu does not develop telepathy". LOL

-

And here comes the hate......you people are so predictable. No matter what forums in what country, your type of person always follows the same pattern. They don't know anything at all, but they are certain of what is and is not possible. When they have finished with that, then then start shitting all over you, anything you said, or anything you even mentioned. Then they **** all over it again one more time just to make sure it is dirty.

If I had mentioned Seinfeld, you would have **** on Seinfeld. If I mentioned 24, you would have **** on 24. If I mentioned I like clowns, you would **** on clowns. Anything I mentioned I liked or admired or thought was important, people like you will spend paragraphs shitting on.

So you **** alot. Big deal. If that makes you feel good, more power to you.

-

Prove it. Or are you just making stuff up so you could **** on DBZ on last time. ;)
    Okay, since everyone else is assessing your crackpot theories on masturbation, I'm going to strictly address your crackpot theories on Dragon Ball Z.
    Firstly, I am not shitting on Dragon Ball Z because you like it. I was shitting on DBZ long before I came across this thread, because it was a terrible show then and it's still a terrible show now. The characters are incredibly shallow, and the story arcs consist of little more than fistfights and training montages which span dozens of episodes. The animation is repetitive, as Akira Toriyama's ability to draw people is incredibly shallow. Monsters, great, I'll give him props. People, bad.

You're into making a big deal out of the shape of faces, so please observe:
    Crono, from Chrono Trigger, drawn by Akira Toriyama:
    http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chro...epts/crono.jpg
    Goku, from Dragon Ball Z, drawn by Akira Toriyama:
    http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/2...o_DBZ_goku.jpg
    Virtually same face and hair. Their hair spikes go in different directions, and Crono has a bandana. That's about it.
    For further evidence, Magus and Vegeta, from the same two respective projects:
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b..._01/Vegeta.jpg
    http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chro...hots/magus.jpg
    Same evil eyebrows. Same widow's peak. Magus just has pointy ears slapped.
    Face it. The guy sucks at drawing people, and reuses the same designs.

Anyone over the age of thirteen who likes Dragon Ball Z should feel bad for doing so. How old are you, exactly? You may or may not fit into that group. If you are in fact eleven years old, then I apologize. Please continue enjoying Dragon Ball Z. But only for the next two years.