218358 Bullies, 6396 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2936
Page 101 of 294 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 11:26am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss
    As you wish.
    You are assuming no one tried before, his race hate, sexual orientation hate, and general bigotry caused him to create his third account.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 11:32am

Style: Tae Kwon Did

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    You are assuming no one tried before, his race hate, sexual orientation hate, and general bigotry caused him to create his third account.
    Actually, this is his fourth account. Which is pretty sad.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 11:47am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I'm not counting the original since it is still active.

I should have said third sock puppet account.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 11:51am

Style: Tae Kwon Did

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I'm not counting the original since it is still active.

I should have said third sock puppet account.
    Oh, my bad.

is badder than you

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 12:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HiThere, Aristotle was one of the greatest minds humanity has ever seen, and if you wish to succeed at your stated goal of:

Quote Originally Posted by HiThere
    trying to prevent gullible fools from making themselves mentally weak, physically weak, susceptible to health problems, and probably an early death
    ... then you will need to acquaint yourself with his principles of rhetoric. Without them, no matter how often or forcefully you present your credentials and your views, no matter where you go or how much information you provide, the reaction will always be the same - indifference or worse.

You're furious with what you've perceived as the foolishness of the people here, but counting on a fool to be wise is itself a fool's errand. If a professor of urology attempted to teach the dog not to pee on the rug in the same manner that he instructed his grad students, it'd be hardly fair to blame the dog for not understanding, wouldn't it?

Really, the choice is yours. You can continue taking the same approach, and you will continue to see the same lack of results. Or you can take advantage of the best advice that history has to offer you.

http://www2.iastate.edu/%7Ehoneyl/Rhetoric/index.html

Nobody who saw the length of this thread would make that assumption.

If I'm asked to stop posting in this thread, I will... but in terms of my motivations? No weightlifter honestly believes they'll beat gravity in the long run.

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 12:19pm

Style: gun fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HiThere, Aristotle was one of the greatest minds humanity has ever seen, and if you wish to succeed at your stated goal of:

... then you will need to acquaint yourself with his principles of rhetoric.
    You are trying to play the smart guy with the wrong person. You are talking to me as a reasonable person, because you know I am reasonable. What if I am like the people here? What if I was nothing but trouble?

Aristotle is an old Greek guy. What does he know? Aristotles thinking is hundreds of years out of date. Why would any modern intelligent person pay attention to him. Was there really an Aristotle? Or was Aristotle an invention by a PR department somewhere, like WMD in Iraq?

If you want to have a conversation, you have to prove you are smart, you have to say things that sound smart, you have to prove to me that I want to spend my time with you.

I don't give a damn about a guy that's been dead for hundreds of years, what he said, or what he thinks. He is not here to prove what you claim he said, so it is all lies as far as I am concerned.

Without them, no matter how often or forcefully you present your credentials and your views, no matter where you go or how much information you provide, the reaction will always be the same - indifference or worse.
    You are a college kid huh? The teacher told you that if you repeat what you did, that meant you were right. Grow up. Right is what you prove to be right. Joining a social cliquie or getting a pat on the head like a dog is mindlessly repeating things that others have told you.

Do you really want to spend your life trying to be part of a social clique? Acting and talking like others tell you, so that they will decide to allow you to be part of their group?

You're furious with what you've perceived as the foolishness of the people here, .
    I am appalled by the mindless abusive stupidity exhibited by 98% of the respondents in this thread.

Do you want to know why the USA went to the moon in 1969 and has never been back? Because like I said in the other post, the 70's were when World Domination started making Americans stupid.

American never went back to the moon because they can't. The citizens of the USA, as demonstrated by the people here, are too damn stupid to go back to the moon. The stupid retards let two shuttles blow up. The ignoramuses launched the Hubble Telescope with a flawed lens.

So don't feel bad you retards. Everyone else in America is just as stupid as you are. Even NASA scientists.

but counting on a fool to be wise is itself a fool's errand. .
    That is the opinion of the selfish, the greedy, the arrogant, the scum. See, out here in the world where people care about each other, tolerating or even trying to help a fool is seen as a good deed. We tolerate fools like other people tolerate little kids. When a little baby crys or poops it's pants, a person with your attitude gets angry and wants to walk away.

People like me, people who work for good, we try to make the baby stop crying, or we clean up it's poop. When I see a fool, I cannot stand it, so I try to help them, even if it aggravates me.

If I gave up on fools, I would be alone on this planet. So that pretty much makes it impossible for me to give up on fools. They are all I have to work with.

If a professor of urology attempted to teach the dog not to pee on the rug in the same manner that he instructed his grad students, it'd be hardly fair to blame the dog for not understanding, wouldn't it?
    Losing your mind? Is that relevant?

Really, the choice is yours. You can continue taking the same approach, and you will continue to see the same lack of results. Or you can take advantage of the best advice that history has to offer you.

http://www2.iastate.edu/%7Ehoneyl/Rhetoric/index.html
    Let me guess. The best advice history has to offer, is to follow the herd. Whatever the herd beasts say and do, that is the best thing for anyone to follow.

You cow.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 12:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are trying to play the smart guy with the wrong person. You are talking to me as a reasonable person, because you know I am reasonable. What if I am like the people here? What if I was nothing but trouble?

Aristotle is an old Greek guy. What does he know? Aristotles thinking is hundreds of years out of date. Why would any modern intelligent person pay attention to him. Was there really an Aristotle? Or was Aristotle an invention by a PR department somewhere, like WMD in Iraq?

If you want to have a conversation, you have to prove you are smart, you have to say things that sound smart, you have to prove to me that I want to spend my time with you.

I don't give a damn about a guy that's been dead for hundreds of years, what he said, or what he thinks. He is not here to prove what you claim he said, so it is all lies as far as I am concerned.

You are a college kid huh? The teacher told you that if you repeat what you did, that meant you were right. Grow up. Right is what you prove to be right. Joining a social cliquie or getting a pat on the head like a dog is mindlessly repeating things that others have told you.

Do you really want to spend your life trying to be part of a social clique? Acting and talking like others tell you, so that they will decide to allow you to be part of their group?

I am appalled by the mindless abusive stupidity exhibited by 98% of the respondents in this thread.

Do you want to know why the USA went to the moon in 1969 and has never been back? Because like I said in the other post, the 70's were when World Domination started making Americans stupid.

American never went back to the moon because they can't. The citizens of the USA, as demonstrated by the people here, are too damn stupid to go back to the moon. The stupid retards let two shuttles blow up. The ignoramuses launched the Hubble Telescope with a flawed lens.

So don't feel bad you retards. Everyone else in America is just as stupid as you are. Even NASA scientists.

That is the opinion of the selfish, the greedy, the arrogant, the scum. See, out here in the world where people care about each other, tolerating or even trying to help a fool is seen as a good deed. We tolerate fools like other people tolerate little kids. When a little baby crys or poops it's pants, a person with your attitude gets angry and wants to walk away.

People like me, people who work for good, we try to make the baby stop crying, or we clean up it's poop. When I see a fool, I cannot stand it, so I try to help them, even if it aggravates me.

If I gave up on fools, I would be alone on this planet. So that pretty much makes it impossible for me to give up on fools. They are all I have to work with.

Losing your mind? Is that relevant?

Let me guess. The best advice history has to offer, is to follow the herd. Whatever the herd beasts say and do, that is the best thing for anyone to follow.

You cow.
    See why no one answers him legitimately? You do and he bangs the keyboard with his torus I mean dick.

You answer him with respect he cries. You treat him like **** he cries.

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 12:26pm

Style: gun fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Russ? You forgot to say "You were right about the retards here posting one linere and hater responses to your posts". Even though you are trying to seem like you are smart, you are like the rest. Refusing to admit it when the other person is correct.

Now that we have given everyone their dose of abuse for the day, let's see if we can raise you up out of the pasture and into the human world. The picture below shows a human being making a hand gesture.

If you read back a few pages, you will see pictures of Indian gods with four arms. I claimed the gods had 4 arms because they represented the two Yin arms and the two Yang arms that all human beings have. (See? I can remember what happened pages back. Can you?)

The Yin arms can act independently from the Yang arms. The Yin arms are invisible to many people though. Like the retards here I am guessing. I am guessing none of you can see the Yin arms of a human being. It is for people like you that the paintings were created. To physically depict what you are unable to see.

Here is another picture.

The man in the picture above is making the same gesture that the man in the first picture is making. Can you see it?

Of course you can't, because the man's physical arm is not making the gesture. He looks like maybe he is saluting or something with his physical arm.

But if you were trained, if you were aware, if you were human, you would see his Yin arm making the same gesture the man in the first picture is making.

So Russ? Aren't you glad this wise man continues talking to fools? I just taught you something that no one else in the entire world would bother to, because they are like you. They don't waste time on fools.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 12:37pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a retarded fucking cockface, a worthless poster and a waste of airspace within humanity, I will henceforeth kill myself by drinking battery acid and kool-aid
    Fixed.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2008 12:51pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Russ? You forgot to say "You were right about the retards here posting one linere and hater responses to your posts".
    Memory lane time:

Quote Originally Posted by Happeh
    No they are not the same. Judo practitioners do not spend all their time trying to get into position to press their penis against the opponents butthole.

Only BJJ, Buttpump Jiu Jitsu, uses pressing the penis against the opponents butthole as one of their major moves.

Real men stand on their feet and do kung fu.

Repressed homosexuals use BJJ as an excuse to lay on the ground with another man.
    Quote Originally Posted by hustojimmenez
    I see the forces of the vagina have taken action against Happeh.

It's fine because feeding the zoo animals was so boring. Yet it was so fascinating in a sick sort of way, that I could not pull myself away from it.

It was like watching one of those retard olympics where the retards try to make it all the way around the track. You want to change the channel, but then you start wondering. Can those retards really make it all the way around the circle to where they began?
    Intelligent people learn there is a time to discuss and a time to ignore. You are alone on the planet so, that means everyone is a fool. Well you are fool for talking to people that won't listen.

The problem is, the rest of us aren't taking you serious..