Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 8:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by capture View Post
    You are so wrong. Why do people want to discount the credentials of a martial artist?' He is not anything what you are saying. Is it jealousy or just ignorance. Why are there no posts about his work that has spanned over 30 years?
    He may be a world-class artist, but that doesn't change the fact that he deals in fraudulent certifications.

The US Kukkowon is a fraudulent organization. Richard Hackworth was the first American to graduate from the REAL Kukkiwon in Korea. NOT the one for Foreigners, but for real Martial Artists invited by the President of the Korean Kukkiwon IN Korea. Certificate number US 001 issued to Richard Hackworth.
    Please present proof of this. We have strict requirements about unfounded claims in this, the investigations, forum.
    There is a video showing all his real certificates, including photos AND the Kukkiwon Certificate, but I can't post it yet.
    Ditto.

Welcome to Bullshido, may your stay here be long and prosperous.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 9:28am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do people want to discount the credentials of a martial artist?
    If you read the thread (which has been inactive for 4.5 years), you will see that the credentials are in question because they do not add up.
    The US Kukkowon is a fraudulent organization.
    I can only presume that Mr. Hackworth provided you with this information. Can you substantiate your statement with any kind of proof? If not, you are setting yourself up for failure.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 9:29am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are so wrong. Why do people want to discount the credentials of a martial artist?' He is not anything what you are saying. Is it jealousy or just ignorance. Why are there no posts about his work that has spanned over 30 years?
    Trust me when I say jealosy is definitely not the issue. In fact I have not even thought about this thread or him until you replied. Before you spout about ignorance, I would do the better research. Talk to people like Mst. Frank Clay, GM Julian Lim, and other people of the sort. Ones abilities to kick, punch, or throw has nothing to do with their moral character, that is what is in question. Hell check out this page here:
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/teachers...ff-m-feagf.htm
    Last edited by Miguksaram; 11/30/2012 9:47am at .
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 9:40am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/dead-bea...t-to-7d4ay.htm

I'm curious if this thread was resurrected because the old website, with the scans of the erroneous certificates is down?

See, that is independent proof of an issue.

Oh and I hope not because nothing really disappears from the internet.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 9:43am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The US Kukkowon is a fraudulent organization. Richard Hackworth was the first American to graduate from the REAL Kukkiwon in Korea. NOT the one for Foreigners, but for real Martial Artists invited by the President of the Korean Kukkiwon IN Korea. Certificate number US 001 issued to Richard Hackworth.
    First and foremost, the US Kukkiwon is not a fradulent organization. It was established by the Kukkiwon itself. Secondly they have nothing to do with this conversation so why do you even bring it up? Lastly, your remark about him being the first American to graduate from the Kukkiwon could not be further from the truth. You would have to take into consideration Americans like Edward B. Sell, the late Ernest Lieb, Bruce Harris, John Holloway....just to name a few. They are all senior to him.

Please let me know which president of Korea personally invited Richard Hackworth to test? I would be very interested in this. I would first recommend reading up on S. Korea and American realtions in the 70's just to do some verification about any president inviting some unknown like Hackworth. PLUS...if he has over 30 years history, that means he would have started his training in the 80's.

Tell you what....ask Mr. Hackworth for his full name on his KKW certificate and his date of birth, then go to this address http://www.kukkiwon.or.kr/english/ne...nglish/pop.jsp and type it in. You may be shocked at the result.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 9:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a video showing all his real certificates, including photos AND the Kukkiwon Certificate, but I can't post it yet.
    You will have to forgive me if I don't quite believe the certificates that he shows. I have already proven that the certs he issued were fake. Looking at the first one for his HKD 8th dan, there is no signature on it. The stamp does not prove anything, so please do not say Koreans stamp everything and do not sign anything. They sign documents like this. The video then say 8th dan Chungdokwan but then shows Moodukkwan emblem...seriously? The certificate shown after that is not a dan certificate. Anyway, I got tired of watching the rest.

I do wonder though....is this Sophie Song posting all of this?
    Last edited by Miguksaram; 11/30/2012 10:06am at .
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 9:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/dead-bea...t-to-7d4ay.htm

I'm curious if this thread was resurrected because the old website, with the scans of the erroneous certificates is down?

See, that is independent proof of an issue.

Oh and I hope not because nothing really disappears from the internet.
    Perhaps. I will try to contact GM Lim and see if he still has those pictures of his certs. As for the other sources, I have not spoken with them since the investigation. I can try to see if I can find their information again. Then again, I really do not want to go through the hassle.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 10:07am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguksaram View Post
    I can try to see if I can find their information again. Then again, I really do not want to go through the hassle.
    You've already gone above and beyond by posting the KKW verification link.
    That should be proof enough for anyone. I tried to find a link to verify this by certificate number; I failed.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 10:16am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    You've already gone above and beyond by posting the KKW verification link.
    Yes, but the link is no good without the information to fill in.
    That should be proof enough for anyone. I tried to find a link to verify this by certificate number; I failed.
    Though long and tedious, I believe you can write KKW directly and have them verify his rank if you have his name and cert #.

The initial research had me talking on the phone to Korea and Malaysia and half of Florida. For what seemed like weeks on end. I still stand by my research and honestly don't give a rat's ass what this poster thinks is true. If she/he wants to ride on his nuts, then he/she will deserve all that goes along with it. Who knows, perhaps, he has repented and is a stand up guy. Don't know....don't care. I personally do not want to get dragged back into all of this again.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/30/2012 10:35am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguksaram View Post
    Yes, but the link is no good without the information to fill in.
    Oh it is there, give me some time. Like I said, nothing truly disappears.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast