Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone have any advice size-wise? I'm about 155lbs, and I don't know whether to go with the small size(which the site says 130-160lbs) or be safe so they aren't too small, and go with the medium size(160-180lbs).
    I only just started MMA so I don't know that much about gloves, except that these are what I have been looking for.
    Any help is appreciated.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever your wieght is go with that size, there usually right.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the great find!

Quote Originally Posted by DevonHartigan
    Does anyone have any advice size-wise? I'm about 155lbs, and I don't know whether to go with the small size(which the site says 130-160lbs) or be safe so they aren't too small, and go with the medium size(160-180lbs).
    I'm 5'7 / 155 with relatively long hands & fingers. The level 3's I got were medium. They have room for handwraps & tape, but they're are a bit loose w/o. I suspect that the small would fit without wraps & tape.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great thanks for the advice. I will go with the small then.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is interesting:
    I ordered a pair of small Level 4s, using the MMAMuscle link above.
    Today, I got a pair of small Level 3s, shipped direct from PrimeTime.

Unlike my first order, this shipment contained no invoice and no mesh bag. I don't object to the level 3s, but i'll have to take a close look at my credit card statement.

To Devon:
    The smalls I ordered are intended for Mrs. Maurice, but they do just barely fit me. There's no way I could wear them with wraps, though.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Me and Kat each have a pair of medium level 4 gloves. They're pretty snug with wraps and I've got fairly thin hands.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As an aside we both tend to wrap around the hand itself a lot. I use 2 pairs of 108 inch wraps. Ashly uses 180 inch wraps.

Most people that wear wraps with MMA gloves use the 108~ inchers.

I enjoy the extra support provided by "excessive" wrapping. It's basically like gripping a roll of pennys or dimes or something. makes my fist feel very protected.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm I'm actually i little more confused size-wise now, but I found out I can't buy them from the website anyway, since they don't ship outside the US. Furthermore they were out of stock on the small size:/

Thanks for the help anyway. I think I flip a coin to help me chose the size, when I do buy a pair from somewhere else.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for the record you and I are about the same weight and I like the mediums just fine. it's probably not going to make that much differance.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am 160, and Mediums have always been the ones I get. Just thought I would try and help.

Page 4 of 5 First 12345 Last