Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 12:14am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sadly on Dec 25th, 2003, the great master, Sammy Francis passed away.

While he was walking down the street, he saw two dogs trying to **** in middle of busy street in MD. So Sammy Francis decide to show world what a great man he is and what a idiot ALex Gong is. So he try to do what a good citizen would, he walk to the dogs and take them apart. As he tried to move the dogs, first dog bite him right into face. As Sammy scream and wiggle while try to use one of his theory base move to fight dog off, however he accidentally kick another dog which enraged it. The enraged dog finally bit his crotch and start to shake its head. As a car approach, trying to run over the dogs. Both dog escaped and the car just ran over Sammy instead. When the driver got out to try help Sammy out, the driver was in big shocked and croak of heart attack.

As the paramedical team arrives, they announce that the driver, KungFoolss, one of SCARS member to be dead and Sammy croaked when the car ran over him.

However Sammy just die to prove that SCARS don't work and that any members of SCARS are much dumber than Alex Gong. Sammy is survived by his secret closet homo boyfriend, Ashida Kim who is living with Eric Bristol now because he have no moneys income to live on. Sammy's school has been disband because Sammy die to prove that his theory doesn't work.

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 12:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok man , put down the bottle, you've had enough. i'm serious.
    I am the biggest fucking wanker on the internet - Proven fact.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 12:58am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to live in your world, Fatality.

Our horse is too dead, our jockey's too big, our trainer's too old, and I'm too dumb to know the difference!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 1:18am

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the moral of this story is....?

"You can't cast aspersions on someone because they're wearing a cape. Superman wore a cape, and I'll be damned if I'll let you say something bad about him." - Jerry Seinfeld
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 1:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "And the moral of this story is...?"

Knick knack, paddywhack, give the dog a bone.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 9:51pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THE MORALE OF STORY IS PETERSON/SAMMY/OR WHOEVER IS BEHIND WHOLE SCARS SYSTEM IS NOT EVEN CLOSE AS GOOD, HAVE DONE AS MUCH, OR IS HALF OF THE MAN ALEX GONG IS!

THE SECOND MORALE OF STORY IS KFSS WON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT DEATH IS UNTIL HE SEE SOMEONE WHO HE HAS BEEN THROWING ALL MONEYS AWAY TO, SUCKING COCK EVERY NIGHT, BEND OVER AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS, AND JOIN THE CULT FOR PETERSON/SAMMY!

THIRD MORALE IS SCARS MEAN "SPECIAL CHILD ANAL RAPIST SOCIETY" WHICH IS WHY KFSS WOULD BEND OVER AND TAKE EVERY THINGS FROM EVERYONE SO HAPPILY AND LOOK UP ALL STUFF ON MARTIAL ARTIST MOLESTING OR RAPING CHILDREN!!!

THIS IS FOR DANCING ALL OVER ALEX GONG'S DEATH! YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER FIND OUT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE OR I WILL GIVE YOUR PICTURE TO BBN AND FAIRTEX MEMBERS! ALEX GONG HAS DONE MUCH MORE THAN ANY OF YOUR PREVERT FOLLOWER EVER HAS! HOW COULD YOU JUST DISRESPECT HIM LIKE THAT?

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

***ned

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 9:55pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeez, you could've just came out and said it. No need to obscure your meaning with weird cracked out hyperbole.

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 10:02pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a strange little man you are.
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 10:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

***ned

Posted On:
    8/03/2003 10:10pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    B3S+ P0ST 3V3|2!!11!!

~
    danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast