Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2007 1:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj, wrestling, judo soon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

just how many does it take?

Any one want to hazard a gues as to just how many ass kickings people like Dan webre any WT or TKD teacher are responsible for.

I mean how many guys hae gotten there asses kickd because of the improper teaching etc.

also what % of those beating crawled back to the dojo knowing that all they needed was to train harder

sigh it makes me sad

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    1/04/2007 7:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah. I bet that the kind of people who read Dan Webre are the kind of guy who is 45 years old, still lives in Mom's basement, never had sex with a living woman (and probably couldn't even get laid in a morgue for that matter), tell their therapist that they are "too d34dly" to walk the streets much less train with people who hit back.

The kind of turd burglar that would read something called "Filthy Jailhouse Fighting" or whatever the heck it is called would NEVER REALLY put himself in a position for a real word ass-beating.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    1/05/2007 11:30am

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Webre's Street Interview

"The street interview. A little more stressful then a job interview [at McDonalds/Blockbuster] but an interview just the same. You just use a different set of rules.........
    It usually begins with someone staring at you from a distance. [why is that guy wearing a gi/camo/SCA gear on the street]
    At this point they are doing their best to figure you out. What you show them will answer their questions. [works in the rest stops/public restrooms] Depending on your answer, it will also depend if it goes further. First things first, DO NOT LOOK DOWN! Let them know, you know what they are doing. This is best accomplished with a quick emotionless glare right back, dead in their eyes. [I will own you . . .]
    Just make it a quick glare. [. . . sh!t, no I won't ] All you want to accomplish is at this point is to communicate to them that you know they are there and you are not a victim in waiting.
    After making eye contact again, do not look down. That just gives your game away [and character class, attribute scores and proficiencies] and your forehead lights up with the word coward all across it. Not good. Instead slowly look around at others and your surrounding [wow, I've never seen this chuck e. cheese so crowded] tonightand shoot back a reminder that you know they are there still with quick [sh!t he's still there] but confident eye contact
    This can easily be practiced in the mirror. [sweet] Since body language [fetal position] accounts for more then actual speech, get it down cold."

http://members.shaw.ca/tmanifold/a_street_interview.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2007 11:53am

Style: Isshinryu, goju, japJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ironlurker, that is priceless. Its almost as if the person writing it is completely socially inept. ok not almost, who does **** like that? A street interview, dude has to be on some kind of psycotropic drugs, no body acts like that in real life.

Posted On:
    1/05/2007 11:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo Karate Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentojo
    Any one want to hazard a gues as to just how many ass kickings people like Dan webre any WT or TKD teacher are responsible for.

I mean how many guys hae gotten there asses kickd because of the improper teaching etc.

also what % of those beating crawled back to the dojo knowing that all they needed was to train harder

sigh it makes me sad
    Trouble is if the peron has only ever done 1 art, how can they know how to fight properly? Take Judo for instance, fantastic good fun, brilliant sport, self defence ? utter crap. The principles are good and certain moves or techniques are good, however if judo is all you have done how do you know how to defend yourself properly? you dont just as if you only did karate. however doing both would give you a much much better idea about fighting as it combine the ideas about stiking along with grappling making a much more complete art in my opinion. Any CONSTRUCTIVE critisism would be welcomed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2007 11:59am

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    glaring right back at someone is easily the best way to avoid a random scrap in the street.

what a great piece of advice.

Posted On:
    1/05/2007 12:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hvyhands81
    ironlurker, that is priceless. Its almost as if the person writing it is completely socially inept. ok not almost, who does **** like that? A street interview, dude has to be on some kind of psycotropic drugs, no body acts like that in real life.
    lol my question is who would win in an NHB match between Dan Webre and James Lacy? Winner fights :phil2:

Posted On:
    1/05/2007 12:32pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentojo

sigh it makes me sad

I would hazard a guess that a high percentage of these people this would apply to deserved a humbling ass kicking. People who let their egos get inflated over their semi-mediocre training and go around active tough deserve to learn the hard way that they aren't as tough as they think they are.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2007 12:55pm

Style: Isshinryu, goju, japJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ironlurker
    lol my question is who would win in an NHB match between Dan Webre and James Lacy? Winner fights :phil2:

Somehow I visualise a fight between those two with over sized boxing gloves like Foxy Boxing ... the winner would obviously be thier students.

After all the hype and jockin for position, both puss out before the gloves are ever put on, siting that "My style is just to f'in deadly, I dont want to end up killing this guy and bla bla bla". yet some how, some way, they both still have a following ... Sad isnt it.

I need to start a cult, I'm far more charasmatic then either of those clowns ... oh and I can actually teach some worth while **** (thats obviously secondary in the cult line of work)

Posted On:
    1/06/2007 4:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hvyhands81
    S
    I need to start a cult, I'm far more charasmatic then either of those clowns ...
    Yeah but it's tough to get out of the whole mass suicide thing and still look authentic
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast