226217 Bullies, 3625 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 81
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. OnceLost is offline
    OnceLost's Avatar

    Here's looking at you, squid.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    2,860

    Posted On:
    1/03/2007 2:23pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, because I really don't want to think about chunners when I'm trying to bed-grapple my MILF of a wife (who has a BB in TKD, by the way)...
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"
  2. Nid is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,530

    Posted On:
    1/03/2007 2:34pm

    supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^Pix plz.
  3. HonkyTonkMan is offline
    HonkyTonkMan's Avatar

    Y SO SRIUS?

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Black Belt City, Mississippi
    Posts
    5,434

    Posted On:
    1/03/2007 3:05pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Nah, because I really don't want to think about chunners when I'm trying to bed-grapple my MILF of a wife (who has a BB in TKD, by the way)...
    Pics or video or it didnt happen. Please post pics of your wife, in ANY mode of dress or undress.

    I need proof she is a MILF as you claim.
  4. Antifa is offline
    Antifa's Avatar

    Sin Dios! Sin amos!

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    YSO
    Posts
    1,204

    Posted On:
    1/03/2007 3:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    Pics or video or it didnt happen. Please post pics of your wife, in ANY mode of dress or undress.

    I need proof she is a MILF as you claim.
    Umm..... he said she's a MILF. that means he'd like to f** her. Pics for proof may or may not proove that she is a MOM34WLF. which may or may not be a different animal. but we digress.


    Antifa the Tangent Ninja.
    A Retard of 1
  5. rw4th is offline
    rw4th's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,022

    Posted On:
    1/04/2007 8:02pm


     Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, the real question is what to call a gethering of grapplers?
  6. Rubber Tanto is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    907

    Posted On:
    1/04/2007 8:32pm


     Style: Bujutsu / Muay Thai / MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rw4th
    Now, the real question is what to call a gethering of grapplers?
    a cluster?
  7. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    1/04/2007 8:34pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    It started in the Armory sometime last week. As Lord of all Ninja I approve. Go my retards!

    We have to start retarding sometime soon.
  8. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    1/04/2007 8:36pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a gathering of grapplers should be known as a "hump", or a "humping"
    as in

    There is a humping of grapplers over there.

    or

    Look at those grapplers hump!
  9. Virus is offline
    Virus's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,967

    Posted On:
    1/04/2007 9:22pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please rate my retards:











  10. polishillusion is offline

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    1,421

    Posted On:
    1/04/2007 9:38pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Losing Weight

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Please rate my retards:



    LARP Airplane no Jutsu! MASSIVE DAMAGE.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.