Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 12:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I believe him. I too am from a dangerous third world country none of you have ever heard of. It is ruled by a crazed dictator and his army of cyborg killing machines, and each day to receive your ration of gruel and stagnant water, you must fight against your closest neighbors in a steel cage on a platform surrounded by spikes that are on fire. Can anyone tell me what savate techniques would be good for this situation? I have not won a daily ration of gruel for a week, and am using the last of my strength to type this.

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 12:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, Mississippi sounds just like Texas.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 1:00pm

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    Anybody but me want to call bullshit on this one?

ME..ME..ME...:hello2:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 1:14pm

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnbob
    . The country is irrelevant, because your chances of having ever heard of it are small and I don't wanna give it away.

JB I am going to say that because you refuse to reveal the country of your origin that

a) You are ashamed of where you are from

b) You are lying

c) They threw you out

Now those would be my choices here.

Now back to the main subject...you come on here asking for what throws would be the best to throw a person without hurting them.

At first was taken as if you were training with that person but you later stated that it would be for a S/D situation.

But your S/D situation then turned out to be a scrap between friends who kiss and make up afterwards.

Then you said that your old neighborhood is the uber deadly place to live.

All i can say is make up your mind....If you get pissed enough at somebody to want/need to throw them or do GnP on them I don't think I would want to make up with them afterwards.

you have been given good info by several people on throws for your original scenario then change it. Next you start saying that basicly no one other than you would be able to walk the streets and be safe unless we are ready to fight for our lives constantly.

And as a closer on the wikipedia matter ..if you take several books on the same subject matter and compare them you are going to find that they will differ on some points.
    May be major or minor but you will have to search for the truth.

just because it says something on wikipedia doesn't mean that it is correct check other places and compare.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 2:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, thanks for advice on throws people. As for where I'm from - it just randomly came up in conversation and I don't plan to prove a thing to anybody and never did. The reason is that I want to enjoy some anonimity on this forum.

As for some people over reacting to the things I said... If you think that a lot of fights, giving bribes to policemen and the locals not being in love with you for being an arrogant, dimwited foreigner means you are in some kind of anti-utopia, then you ought to get out a little more. I don't think that what I told you makes my old country very dangerous. Yeah, so there are fights. I won't say that's a good thing, but everybody here is taking some martial art, so it's not like none of you guys have never had your butt kicked or come close to it wherever it was you lived. In my old country it would probably just happen a bit more often. Sucks, but not a reason to call it dangerous.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223