Sponsored Links Spacer Image

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    1/02/2007 11:22pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    every turd who lies to **** some guys sister in the bathroom of a dirty Long Island bar deserves this treatment.
    We'll need a lot more threads then. And more bandwidth.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 9:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn...and here I thought this was a thread devoted to being hung like a horsefly...

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 10:10am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, did it work? Did he get to grapple with her.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 3:22pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kracker
    umm this guy is pretty obviously making this **** about UFC fighting up to impress your sister.
    I was sitting at a bar Saturday during UFC 66 and these two girls (pretty cute, had that distinct stripper smell: baby powder and something floral?) bellied up between me and the guy to my left. He was wearing a KOTC sweatshirt, fan not fighter, and so they asked him if he fought he said no but that I did. I told them I just trained but was no fighter myself.

One girl's ex was, of course, some fighter in central california. Of course he never talked about who he trained with or what organization he fought under. They flirted with me a bit and then left when I didn't show interest.

My reason for posting: Does anyone know what the hell that perfume/baby powder combination is?

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 3:30pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did security for an entertainment company for 2 years. That smell is pretty unique to strippers. They dance a for several hours at a time, and they need something strong to cover any personal odors that come up. Sweeter/fruitier perfumes work best.

ANd they clean off between tricks/sets/breaks with baby wipes, so you get that smell too.

This is the first time that knowledge has ever been useful to me.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 3:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you sir.

So nothing straight out of a bottle I can give to the wife for her birthday?
    Too bad.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 4:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm impressed, Scrapper. You've added to my theory that there is no useless knowledge, just knowledge that you'll only ever need maybe once in your life (and even then it won't matter very much).

If your wife comes home smelling like that, there's a problem...
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 5:18pm

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    I did security for an entertainment company for 2 years. That smell is pretty unique to strippers. They dance a for several hours at a time, and they need something strong to cover any personal odors that come up. Sweeter/fruitier perfumes work best.

ANd they clean off between tricks/sets/breaks with baby wipes, so you get that smell too.

Shoot! I always figured it was some kind of stripper-moisturizer that could be bought in bulk at Walmart.

It's a nice smell and presumably (in most cases) most girls you gave it to as a gift would never figure it out.

Yes, I am that classy.

Brainstorm - I'm gonna make it... "Stripperizer" - ok, I'm trademarking this. No-one better steal it.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 5:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrt
    Shoot! I always figured it was some kind of stripper-moisturizer that could be bought in bulk at Walmart.

It's a nice smell and presumably (in most cases) most girls you gave it to as a gift would never figure it out.

Yes, I am that classy.

Brainstorm - I'm gonna make it... "Stripperizer" - ok, I'm trademarking this. No-one better steal it.
    This exactly mirrors my thought process.

Related?:
    I wonder why my wife called me a pig yesterday?

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 5:36pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper

I've only hit the strip club three times my entire life so I'm not expert. I always thought it was some mad science mixture of different perfumes. I just thought that instead of a few key points on the body they would just get naked and spray it on each other seductively...oh wait, that's just the first 15 minutes of one of my stripper fantasies...!

Anyways, that's good knowlege regardless. The fact is, it's something you could bring up while trying to mack a stripper. It would have to be and the extreme right time but common ground is usually what get's you the ass from any woman, let alone a stripper.

Now if only I can find me a hot BJJ chick, I'd invite her to my place to do some "rolling"! I have my own mats too!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast