Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe criminal action.. but here in America anybody can sue anybody over anything.

Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaargh
    Maybe criminal action.. but here in America anybody can sue anybody over anything.

I definitely agree that we are probably the most letigious society on the planet, but suing someone and winning said suit are two very different things
    :boxing:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by purplelt4
    I definitely agree that we are probably the most letigious society on the planet, but suing someone and winning said suit are two very different things
    :boxing:
    And settling out of court is something totally different... It seems to be the new hotness these days.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain
    Now, the real issue here is that your style sucks ass, cause CLEARLY you don't spar. BJJ and MT ftw here. Or at least a kung fu school that spars.
    Did somebody mention a kung fu school that spars?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Must've been true then. You know what style he practiced in Fearless? I want to be able to consecutively beat wrestlers, boxers, fencers, pikemen, and Japanese samurai.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    Must've been true then. You know what style he practiced in Fearless? I want to be able to consecutively beat wrestlers, boxers, fencers, pikemen, and Japanese samurai.
    Movie-jutsu.

Seriously, the protagonist in that movie played by Jet Li is Huo Yanjia. His style is Mizongquan (source: wikipaedia), a sub style of Long fist (Changchuan).

GMW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PRC Propaganda Fu?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've coordinated/hosted 3 or 4 Throwdowns here in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I never had anyone sign a waiver (that I remember). I figured that the huge number of witnesses to cooperative training/sparring would ultimately be sufficient to douse any dickwad's hopes of litigation as a form of revenge for sucking.

Maybe it's just all the ribs and brisket I ate for dinner making me overly aggressive, but I'm planning on organizing another Throwdown, likely in February sometime, and I'm going to have to see what good this grapping **** I've learned will do me... I hope I can just hammer fuckers down like Chuck, but I suspect, somehow, that I suck waaay too much for that to be a valid option...

Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladesinger
    I thought people became ex-ninjers when they realised that being a ninjer means they have no skills. Aside from 13 levels in Cult Follower. Is that what you're proposing, that all the ex-ninjers mix up batches of Kool-Aid?
    They have no RING FIGHTING skill (except Plazma who is clearly teh deadly inside and outside the ring). Their cleverness within the realm of becoming one with the shadows, jumping into trees, sneaking, shuriken throwing, more sneaking, and causing the silent death of their prey is superb however.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And then they really like pizza.

Right, KempoFist?

Page 2 of 6 First 123456 Last