223614 Bullies, 3556 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 341
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. goosetherumfoodle is offline
    goosetherumfoodle's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    125

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 4:54pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The serious answer is that you should have looked around on the forums more before posting. The question you're asking has been asked a thousand times. But you can find the answer here:

    http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...article&id=252
  2. Abusivemelon is offline
    Abusivemelon's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,610

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 4:59pm


     Style: Lethargy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My first form is "Il Jang"


    Quote Originally Posted by goosetherumfoodle
    The serious answer is that you should have looked around on the forums more before posting. The question you're asking has been asked a thousand times. But you can find the answer here:

    http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...article&id=252
    :new_321:well great but what harm comes from asking direct and getting an immediate response?

    UPDATE: Your link is about realistic training which applies to all MA's. Im asking specifically about Karate.
    Last edited by Abusivemelon; 1/01/2007 5:01pm at .
  3. Cullion is offline
    Cullion's Avatar

    Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 5:00pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    My first form is "Il Jang"




    :new_321:well great but what harm comes from asking direct and getting an immediate response?
    You waste bandwidth and time trying to get people to repeat themselves.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

    !! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

    Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey



    I <3 Sirc.
  4. Abusivemelon is offline
    Abusivemelon's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,610

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 5:03pm


     Style: Lethargy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You waste bandwidth and time trying to get people to repeat themselves.
    Whereas your posts are doing what exactly?
  5. Cassius is offline
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,978

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 5:12pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do I have against Karate?

    It's a martial art. I hate martial arts.

    It's overly formal and stuck on tradition. Formality is creepy.

    It has Kata. Kata sucks.

    Most Karate schools are terrible.

    And the straw that broke the camel's back:

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49030
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
  6. RunningDog is offline
    RunningDog's Avatar

    nail conditioning

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,301

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 5:13pm


     Style: Rehab

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We've got a live one here...
  7. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,963

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 5:20pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah....Il Jang....That literally means first form which probably means you aren't taking any form of karate which means your Sa bu nim has been fucking with you this entire time. Yeah, you need to read a bit more.
  8. Cullion is offline
    Cullion's Avatar

    Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Posts
    6,526

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 5:27pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    We've got a live one here...
    No, we don't.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

    !! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

    Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey



    I <3 Sirc.
  9. Cassius is offline
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,978

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 5:29pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I got Scrooged
    Yeah....Il Jang....That literally means first form which probably means you aren't taking any form of karate which means your Sa bu nim has been fucking with you this entire time. Yeah, you need to read a bit more.
    Haha your martial art is even gayer than I thought.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
  10. Abusivemelon is offline
    Abusivemelon's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,610

    Posted On:
    1/01/2007 5:29pm


     Style: Lethargy

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    What do I have against Karate?

    It's a martial art. I hate martial arts.

    It's overly formal and stuck on tradition. Formality is creepy.

    It has Kata. Kata sucks.

    Most Karate schools are terrible.

    And the straw that broke the camel's back:

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49030
    And yet you state you train in BJJ?
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.