Sponsored Links Spacer Image

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 5:34am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Patience, Alex, patience... Do you pay extra money for each mega?
    There's lots of material on the site, although the best videos are from the instructor's free fights at the headquarters, which are not being put on public display. ;-)
    The ring stuff is an old demo from a Budo gala. It might look funny, but I enjoy watching nevertheless...
    Besides, though I like you, you're fucking up this thread, because you did not do thus couldn't have stopped doing the -un...
    Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 6:21am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tonu, before I download any of these vids can you please tell me if they are going to be bad quality home video of two _ing _un fighters where one gets the other in a headlock and falls to the floor?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 6:23am

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG MUNKORN IT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS SUCKER ATTACKED AND SHOES SLIPPED AND STUFF!!!!
    I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 7:02am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungkorn Dam
    Tonu, before I download any of these vids can you please tell me if they are going to be bad quality home video of two _ing _un fighters where one gets the other in a headlock and falls to the floor?
    I know it's hard to believe but even I didn't see ALL of the videos.
    I somehow seem to feel that in the back of your question there is this "do I get to see a chunner in a cage against an MMA guy" thing?
    No, you won't.
    There are demos, applications of techniques, drills, TV ads, reports from seminars, etc.
    I'll check them out later and if you have some concrete desire I'll try to look it up for you...
    Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 7:07am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I was just poking fun at the infamous Boztepe/Cheung fight video that you are constantly dogged about on here ;)
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 3:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    Patience, Alex, patience... Do you pay extra money for each mega?
    There's lots of material on the site, although the best videos are from the instructor's free fights at the headquarters, which are not being put on public display. ;-)
    The ring stuff is an old demo from a Budo gala. It might look funny, but I enjoy watching nevertheless...
    Besides, though I like you, you're fucking up this thread, because you did not do thus couldn't have stopped doing the -un...
    Tonuzaba
    i did a few classes. how many do you have to do before you are allowed to stop and subsequently post in this thread about what a waste of time it is?

I somehow seem to feel that in the back of your question there is this "do I get to see a chunner in a cage against an MMA guy" thing?
    No, you won't.
    There are demos, applications of techniques, drills, TV ads, reports from seminars, etc.
    well really i was hoping we would see some, you know, fighting, of any kind... then again this is _ing _un we are talking about here.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    1/03/2007 5:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You really used to stand in pigeon stance, Alex? Got any photos?
    In that case you are warm heartedly welcomed back to this thread.
    A bite or a full menu - you still know if you've consumed manure, isn't it so?
    I can promise you, if I ever get my hands on publicable WT fight videos, I'll make sure you'll get to see them.
    Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456