Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    1/13/2007 8:19am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What happend to that sticky ( which shouldn't even need to be stated )about not talking **** about a fighter unless you are/were one ?
    *rumages around *
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34927
    If you don't understand this or fail to see how this applies read fatherdog's post again .

Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    No, it has to do with what an idiot you are.

Let's go over this slowly -

A KO is a cerebral event, a mild concussion. It produces confusion, and can also produce effects like nausea and partial amnesia. It is rather unpleasantly like the worst aspects of being drunk, coupled with confusion and a difficulty in realizing how you got there. I have seen people post-KO repeating the same sentence seven times in a row because they don't realize they've already said it.
    The idea that Forrest has some sort of "responsibility" to act like a professional when he has been placed in such a condition is asinine.
    fighters and people who have been KO'ed know this .

When a fighter is together and composed after being KO'ed I always assume editing is the cause , not respect for fans expectations .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2007 4:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jiu jitsu/thai kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Y'know, you're right. You can't expect a dude who just got his d!ck knocked in the dirt to be perfect. I get it. And you certainly couldn't expect his corner guys to stop him. Still, it was uncomfortable to watch--and I'm sure he didn't exactly feel to good after watching the replay. The more I think about it, the more I just feel sorry for the guy.

I must honestly admit that your description that "It is rather unpleasantly like the worst aspects of being drunk, coupled with confusion and a difficulty in realizing how you got there" is painfully correct. Get out of my head. Point conceded.

Of course, of we wanted to pay to see good manners, we'd be watching the Eukanuba Champoinships instead (maybe not).

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/13/2007 4:49pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekend Warrior
    Y'know, you're right. You can't expect a dude who just got his d!ck knocked in the dirt to be perfect. I get it. And you certainly couldn't expect his corner guys to stop him. Still, it was uncomfortable to watch--and I'm sure he didn't exactly feel to good after watching the replay. The more I think about it, the more I just feel sorry for the guy.

I must honestly admit that your description that "It is rather unpleasantly like the worst aspects of being drunk, coupled with confusion and a difficulty in realizing how you got there" is painfully correct. Get out of my head. Point conceded.

Of course, of we wanted to pay to see good manners, we'd be watching the Eukanuba Champoinships instead (maybe not).
    I'm going to take the Matt Serra approach on this ****. I've watched you post I let you have your say, freedom of speech and all that. Now let me give you some words of advice I love fucking keyboard smack talkers because of how big of an ass they make themselves look. If you want to talk smack to somebody you better take a long look at yourself and think 'would I be willing to say that to a persons face and be ready for the worst case scenerio?' If not then try to be a bit more respectful. If you lost respect for him because you don't feel like he conducted himself in a professional manner then fine. But to call anybody a crybaby...whatever. If you were a professional fighter or even an amateur fighter and you've put your ass on the line a few times then I could over look your **** talking. Anything else is just laugable.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2007 5:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jiu jitsu/thai kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I admit I was wrong. I will be more respectful of the pros and this forum from here out. I am sorry.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789