Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 2:32pm

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know I have no problem with vegans or vegetarians but the holier than thou attitude is annoying. Not the OP mind you but Mr. Moral consumer is a tad annoying. Besides your still consuming douche bag and your still eating and killing a living thing, so chew on that big guy.

As for the OP if you don't like eating meat for moral reasons that is your call and I respect you for it. There are plenty of supplements out there that you can use to make sure you are getting all the elements of a healthy diet. Provided you maintain a healthy balanced diet your training and weight shouldn't suffer.

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 3:30pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Myboards!!!!
    You know I have no problem with vegans or vegetarians but the holier than thou attitude is annoying. Not the OP mind you but Mr. Moral consumer is a tad annoying. Besides your still consuming douche bag and your still eating and killing a living thing, so chew on that big guy.

As for the OP if you don't like eating meat for moral reasons that is your call and I respect you for it. There are plenty of supplements out there that you can use to make sure you are getting all the elements of a healthy diet. Provided you maintain a healthy balanced diet your training and weight shouldn't suffer.
    First off, let me welcome you with a big, fat "Shut the **** Up Noob!"

Next, let me point out that a Down Syndrome level IQ could figure out that I was being facetious and overboard on purpose.

Finally...yeah, I ran out of witticisms.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not related to your facetious post but most of my dislike for vegans and vegetarians comes from that holier than thou attitude. every single vegan ive met and most veges except for a couple have never failed to point out, numerous times, that they do not eat meat for *whatever shitty reason i dont care about*

im pretty tolerant really (so long as people can take a joke about it) I couldnt give a **** what people do but its when they stick it in my face that it pisses me off and with vegans this has been a 100% thing. its like a gay person flopping his cock out and saying "this is for ass only" I mean i dont want to or need to know.

besides, you guys kill plants. **** sometimes you eat them WHILE THEY ARE ALIVE. thats just sick.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 4:46pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    they kill the entire earth since they use more synthetic products then the rest of us.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 4:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vegans are luddites. Human civilization happened once man domesticated animals to drink their milk and eat their meat. I trust 10,000+ years of human history over a bunch of weak hippies.

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 5:08pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    not related to your facetious post but most of my dislike for vegans and vegetarians comes from that holier than thou attitude. every single vegan ive met and most veges except for a couple have never failed to point out, numerous times, that they do not eat meat for *whatever shitty reason i dont care about*

im pretty tolerant really (so long as people can take a joke about it) I couldnt give a **** what people do but its when they stick it in my face that it pisses me off and with vegans this has been a 100% thing. its like a gay person flopping his cock out and saying "this is for ass only" I mean i dont want to or need to know.

besides, you guys kill plants. **** sometimes you eat them WHILE THEY ARE ALIVE. thats just sick.
    I'm with you on this. A vast number of vegetarians act like evangelical preachers and attempt to convert the masses to their way of thinking.

This attitude alone kept me from going full vegetarian for a long time simply because I didn't want to be associated with them.

However, I choose to look at it like this...

-Becoming a vegetarian/vegan is a drastic lifestyle modification. Most people live their lives from one meal to the next. In the Marines, I lived each day from meal to meal, and the idea of limiting my options freaked me out.

-On this note, you have to think of the conviction someone must have to be a vegetarian/vegan. It isn't easy...there are no "Twice a Year Vegans"...you either live like a vegetarian/vegan and call yourself such or you're a poser and a fake.

-Following this train of thought, every "real" vegetarian/vegan is motivated by an extremely firm belief in what they're doing...and just like anyone with extremely firm beliefs, the switch from "Quiet Believer" to "Fire and Brimstone Preacher" is a quick one.

---

It is a sad but obvious truth that strong advocates of a belief are often the belief's biggest enemies. How many people now despise Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses because of their fervent beliefs?

Does it make any difference that these door to door Mormons/Jehovah's Witnesses genuinely believe they are saving your soul when they talk to you?

---

Ultimately, everyone chooses their own belief system and moral framework...and too many overzealous vegetarians set a poor example.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 5:17pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't actually think some of the stuff people say is "vegan preaching" really is. Like if you ask if they have some meat free stuff at a restaurant or something, that's not that big of a deal.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, exactly. I love all edible plants and animals the same way.
    Besides, I just noticed a funny thing. Check out what happens when you replace every "vegetarian" or "vegan" in Satoris' post No. 36 with the expression for a follower of any martial art you have a problem with, say "chunner":

I'm with you on this. A vast number of chunners act like evangelical preachers and attempt to convert the masses to their way of thinking.

This attitude alone kept me from going full chunner for a long time simply because I didn't want to be associated with them.
    However, I choose to look at it like this...

-Becoming a chunner is a drastic lifestyle modification. Most people live their lives from one meal to the next. In the Marines, I lived each day from meal to meal, and the idea of limiting my options freaked me out.

-On this note, you have to think of the conviction someone must have to be a chunner. It isn't easy...there are no "Twice a Year chunners"...you either live like a chunner and call yourself such or you're a poser and a fake.

-Following this train of thought, every "real" chunner is motivated by an extremely firm belief in what they're doing...and just like anyone with extremely firm beliefs, the switch from "Quiet Believer" to "Fire and Brimstone Preacher" is a quick one...

Ultimately, everyone chooses their own belief system and moral framework...and too many overzealous chunners set a poor example.
    :laughing1
    Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 5:32pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninPimp
    I trust 10,000+ years of human history over a bunch of weak hippies.
    There are some who trust 6000+ years of human experience in Afrikan arts or Comba Tai too, so be careful...
    Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Posted On:
    12/30/2006 5:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but...but.... fish dont have feelings?!?!

yeah its a bullshit cop out that so many vegetarians seem to use. either go the whole 9 yards or not.
    Yep. there are too many who use that one.

I dont do meat which includes fish, birds, everytthing else and eggs (meat in the making)
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast