Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29303132 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 1:38am

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you read the link I posted to an Indian website? It's difficult to get enough zinc apparently. You need it for healthy balls.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 10:34am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Godhand
    Basically, I started eating more carbs and also discovered a whole range of vegan meat substitutes. Textured vegetable protien Ive been using like mince, cooking up huge amounts, then freezing it with rice so I can just whip one out to microwave it as a snack. Also, Ive been using alot of olive oil in my cooking and I always carry a bag of mixed nuts wherever I go to snack on.

Various brands of soymilk also have added protien, Iron and Omega 3, so Ive been trying a whole range.
    when i first discovered TVP (textured vegetable protein) i overdid it and found out the hard way that too much of that stuff gave me "the shits" something fierce. so i had to find other things as well, and although i do still use it, i am always careful to not use too much.

in general, i have found that whey protein has made me fart much more and produces more foul odor, and i have heard this from a few others as well.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 10:36am

Style: Hung Ga Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah Maccabee
    The chicken breasts you eat at night have sisters that were boiled alive, or were even drop-kicked like a football by bored, underpaid, overstressed meatpackers.
    I'm sure that chickens have been treated all sorts of ways by farmers all over the world. Point being: I don't care.

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 3:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nomamao
    I'm sure that chickens have been treated all sorts of ways by farmers all over the world. Point being: I don't care.
    Shame. Your opinion is highly valued after all.
    :nobodycar

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 8:26pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whey gives me horrible farts if I have more than one scoop at a time.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    1/09/2007 9:04pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    So i sat down to my dinner today and thought it would make a great picture for this thread.

Attachment 6882

i ran out of room on my plate so i had to stack my steak on top of my chicken. add in stir fry veges and hot n spicy wedges (im irish, gotter have the taters) and its good to go! **** you vege fairies!
    Now that's more like it.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2007 8:41pm

Style: Wrestling, BJJ, Kickboxin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    Did you read the link I posted to an Indian website? It's difficult to get enough zinc apparently. You need it for healthy balls.
    Hey, thats really informative, thanks.
    Most of the symptoms of zinc deficiency are pretty vague and/or common, such as fatigue, weightloss and so on, but its certainly worth my while to check it out (especially when my balls may be at risk!).
    Thanks man, Im making an appointment with my doctor as we speak.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 9:34am

Style: Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Godhand
    Basically, I started eating more carbs and also discovered a whole range of vegan meat substitutes. Textured vegetable protien Ive been using like mince, cooking up huge amounts, then freezing it with rice so I can just whip one out to microwave it as a snack. Also, Ive been using alot of olive oil in my cooking and I always carry a bag of mixed nuts wherever I go to snack on.

Various brands of soymilk also have added protien, Iron and Omega 3, so Ive been trying a whole range.
    The more money you spend on said products, the more money other people have to spend on meat.

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 9:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't kept up with the last few pages but as a tip vitamin C increases absorption of non heme iron, which is the type found in plants. So follow up your beans, lentils and tofu meals with a glass of juice. For me it's three glasses because I'd bathe in orange juice if it was feasible.

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    1/14/2007 9:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah we covered that. Broccoli is a wonder food, because it contains loads of vit C and iron in one tasty green lump.
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29303132 ... LastLast