Page 11 of 28 First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    At least I pretend I don't know this stuff.
    It's a job requirement.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, honestly, and I'll probably catch **** for this, the asian guys I know are usually too uptight to do a proper hitting on a girl, and so end up getting less play then a horrible bridge troll like me, dispite being better looking and having more money and better prospects.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Kobayashi Yuka.
    I could kick her ass too.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look people, as far as asian chicks go, there's only one you need to worry about, Hsu Chi.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know everyone thinks i must have this unwarrented aversion to asian chicks.

But the truth is I dislike asian chicks because they never refill my drinks fast enough.

Also they're always selling me a can of coke for 2 bucks because they give it to me with a glass of ice. I hate chinese/japanese resteraunts without fountains.

As an aside my little sister likes "chinese people" because "they make me good food". So it's not a family bias.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Nong Tum had a fight somewhat recently actually. She won by TKO (cut stoppage due to elbow strikes)
    In what division? As what sex?

Man, that's just what a sanctioning body needs to make their lives more complex...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    In what division? As what sex?

Man, that's just what a sanctioning body needs to make their lives more complex...
    Against a male opponent, 53kg devision I think. She was supposedly going to do a thai fight against Lucia Rijker, but I doubt that'll ever happen. And to all the jerks who would say Lucia would get her ass kicked, Rijker fights at 64kg.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Lucia Rjiker ever fights nong toom i'm going to call the police to report her for murder before the fight happens.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    I know everyone thinks i must have this unwarrented aversion to asian chicks.

But the truth is I dislike asian chicks because they never refill my drinks fast enough.

Also they're always selling me a can of coke for 2 bucks because they give it to me with a glass of ice. I hate chinese/japanese resteraunts without fountains.

As an aside my little sister likes "chinese people" because "they make me good food". So it's not a family bias.
    Kat's really just being cute, she had a crush on a girl from Singapore for a while.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She even took me on a date to see million dollar baby because we were both aspiring boxers.

Page 11 of 28 First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last